• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon Cushions and a late bay mad matts set

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ched

Reaction score
Iv got a couple of devon cushions and a mad matts set to sell as I'm moving house.
I'm selling them as collection only at first but if I don't get any interest I may consider a courier. Located in northop hall post code ch7 6gl.

First up is the rear bench and over engine cushions from a caravette or similar in blue.
Pretty clean condition apart from rust stains around the buttons. No rips but have been re foamed and sewn back up - you can only tell if you look hard enough!
£45
c2hed/media/image-2.jpg.html]
image-2.jpg
[/URL]

Next is an orange over engine cushion. It's showing it's age but if your missing this cushion it's a start. Or could be used as repair material. I'm after what I paid on eBay ages ago!
£25
c2hed/media/image-5.jpg.html]
image-5.jpg
[/URL]

A set of buddy seat cushions for caravette in a very rare yellow colour. Rarely see these for sale. Black vinyl has no rips and good condition, yellow is showing its age. Iv never tried cleaning these so should come up better than photo. Tie back poppers still present
£35

Last mad matts set I bought in error - for late bay not early - they have cut always on the floor as it meets the cab doors. It's been used but you can't really tell. Seems to be the full set including walk thru Matt and sides and even looks like there's a dash top?
£35

I'm off and on here all day so apologise if replies are slow

Latest posts