Devon geeks help please!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I've recently purchased a Devon 71 and restoring the interior.

Does anyone have any pics of how the double bed go together without the cushions?

I'm interested in how the tables attach to form the double bed in the high position.

Also interested in how the double bed is created in the lower position.

Thanks for your help.

By the looks of it you have 2 different types of Devon interior most of it is moonraker Devon
Buddy seat is is for a 68-70 Devon you don't want the big big pull out unit that makes a bed that's wrong for a moonraker there is a similar type that the draws go in but it does not pull out the bed on a moonraker is made up of bench seat buddy seats that slide on rails not fixed like on you have

Hope this helps

Hi try this http://www.specialpatrolgroup.co.uk/spooky/devon/page8.html from page 8 on need the four legs without feet on

Or this may help out in the rain is my second table with the other 3 legs to use :cry: bloody weather at least I'm out

Thanks Tony123 this is great.

Is the bed perfectly flat. Does the section of wood that fits on top of the rear seat slope down when rested on the drawers?

I'm thinking it must not be flat where the top piece of wood hinges to the drawer unit and where the aluminium rail attaches to the tables.

Is this correct?

Hi its not perfectly flat that piece of wood slops dwn slightly & he aluminium rail sticks up about a inch hopefully your cushions will take care of this I have not used the high level bed yet as I need to replace my seat cushions or cut my full length set to suit (did have a full length rock & roll bed before)

Hi Tony123

Do you have the dimensions for the buddy seat. I have a reproduction buddy seat which I don't think is the same size as the original.

Thanks

Latest posts