• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon Interior Bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Courier could not be sorted so I am giving up selling the lot. The table is gone, the cooker I am waiting a reply on someone. Other than that, there is the sink, the bed (with drawers), the overhead locker (one of the doors needs re-attaching), bench seat and the bunks.

All @ £50 each, but offers taken.

Whis.

Hi mate, if you find you don't get rid of the sink unit, give me a shout, have been looking for one for a while
Cheers
Andy

Hi
Do you still have the interior light ? Should be a plastic dome covered thing , usually above the table area ?
Cheers Steve 07557366540

junglemod said:
Hi
Do you still have the interior light ? Should be a plastic dome covered thing , usually above the table area ?
Cheers Steve 07557366540

Not that I can remember. The only light there is, is just above and behind the front seats before the roof opens for the poptop.

Whistler said:
junglemod said:
Hi
Cheers Steve 07557366540

Not that I can remember. The only light there is, is just above and behind the front seats before the roof opens for the poptop.

Hi
Ok thanks
Looking for the big light not the door operated interior one .
If you do managed to find one , let me know cheers ..
Steve

I would just like to say, that Whistler(Mark) is a genuine nice fella, i've dealt with him over the past few weeks and you cannot wish for a nicer bloke to do business with....he's new to the dub world but very enthusiastic. Good luck with your build Mark, we look forward to seeing it in the future!
Regards Bob.

Latest posts