Devon interior light

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ours had been removed when we bought the bus so has anyone got a picture of the original interior light that is mounted between the bunks on a 71 Devon at the drivers end that you could post please. also has anyone converted it to run led?

Woz

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=46337&p=429830&hilit=devon+light#p429830" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you find a supply theres a few of us after one!!

The light pictured on that thread is definitely original. I may be able to get my hands on some NOS Labgear lights after Xmas and will post a thread if it happens. The diffuser covers are quite easy to make using heated thin plastic sheet bent round a former.
Brian

BJ1 said:
The light pictured on that thread is definitely original. I may be able to get my hands on some NOS Labgear lights after Xmas and will post a thread if it happens. The diffuser covers are quite easy to make using heated thin plastic sheet bent round a former.
Brian

Great sounds good let us know how you get on

Form an orderly queue chaps :lol: I might be able to find two or three but haven't got them yet..................
Brian

Latest posts