Does your Mrs/Partner HATE your bus!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she liked the old finished one that just needed filling with fuel.but hates this one that seem to have eaten 4k in the last 2 months :shock:

She liked the look, but seemed to be stressed and moan the whole time she was a passenger in it (bad back), camping in it (cramped - bad back), or when money was spent on it.

Now she's left me and living in the real world (skint), she's decided she likes camping and wants half the camping gear. :lol:

So it must have been be she disliked, and not the bus after all. 8)

Lucky as whole family love the bus - especially my youngest (3) as I can't go in the garage without him wanting to watch Cbeebies in the back whilst I work - an anything that keeps my youngest happy, makes my wife happy! :)

myvanway 69 said:
e="myvanway 69"]My missus loves our bus......just hates me!!!!!!! :roll:

:lol: you in the doghouse for something then Paul ?? :lol:[/quote]

Always Shaun!!! :shock: :lol:

Sold my wheels, so want a new zorst! :mrgreen:
But she has other plans!!?? :evil: ........we will see who wins?!?!?!?!? ;)

I wear the trousers!!!!!!! (cough...cough)!? :oops:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: you might wear the trousers, but do you get to choose what colour and style :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to the zorst that gets my vote if that helps ;)

Mrs loves the van She gets to be passenger all the time and doesn't even have to navigate (satnav) She thinks all the new bits on it are just the old ones polished up !

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

ZedBed said:
She liked the look, but seemed to be stressed and moan the whole time she was a passenger in it (bad back), camping in it (cramped - bad back), or when money was spent on it.

Now she's left me and living in the real world (skint), she's decided she likes camping and wants half the camping gear. :lol:

So it must have been be she disliked, and not the bus after all. 8)

Steve,
Make sure you put lots of tiny pin pricks in any of the camping gear she gets.... :lol:

My Mrs loves it, my kids love it. Went away with my mate and our boys at the weekend and they loved it.

I'm lucky Claire is happy for me to spend the money the bus and is even happy for me to splash out on a new engine and is the one saying get the body work restored (even though I have told her it aint gonna be cheap)

But then again normally when I get the van something somehow she ends up with a new dress/shoes/gift of some description of an equal or higher value...

She's really upset she can't make busfest this weekend as she was really looking forward to going away in it again. But has said we should do Grill 'n chill to make up for it.

My girlfriend loves my bus, she loves going out in it and loves camping in it BUT moans when I spend money on it and have to do the routine maintenance :|

Now she's found out I'm getting it painted, building up an 4 inch beam and getting a mampi 2110 motor built she hates it (for now) :lol:

Don't care really, my bus and my money :mrgreen:

My wife loves the bus! I am lucky I suppose but she loves camping and shows as much as I do!

We both love our bus! He does the driving, I sit in the passenger seat and shriek in terror at anything oncoming that looks like its going to be a squeeze - downside of having a leftie - although I am gradually getting used to the hair-raising "i can see the whites of that lorry driver's eyes" moments! We both love this forum too, I just have to do the typing! :)

yeah he hates it...only because he has to do most of the work on it, in exchange for being fed and watered when he stays :lol:

jonboylaw said:
middi said:
This is one of the times being a single parent comes into its own No one to moan at me Just as well really having just fitted new speakers into the front panels in the front room :lol:

I second that. The kids love it and no one to moan when you over spend on it :lol:

I'll third that one! Just me and the kids means more space in the van.....nobody to moan when I spend money making him pretty and nobody to block the passenger window when I'm driving!

My wife loves the bus (i think), whenever i talk about selling it she talkes me round.

She would much rather i spent money on the house than the bus, so i have to be sneaky with my purchaces.

As for driving it. She has been on the insurance for the past 5 years, had her first go behind the wheel Saturday, made it about 50 yards when she couldn't get it into second and decided she didn't like driving it :lol:

my mrs hates the lack of space/speed/comfort but likes the fact we go away more than we ever used to before i got it.

Latest posts