• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

donnigton touring car tickets cheap this weekend

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
hi guys sorry that its in the wrong section but didnt think anyone would spot it soon enough in the for sale section :oops:

i have three full weekend tickets for sale for the british touring car racing this weekend. they inlcude all practice time this sat then full racing on sunday starting on sunday at 9.20am with the porsche cup :D

my friends and i bought tickets just for sunday this week. then today i won four tickets for the entire weekend at work as my hotel sponser the event.

i have three tickets for sale.

either three sat and sun tickets which would cost you £40 each on the door. these are £25 each

or three just sunday tickets that would cost you £30 on the door. these are £20

tickets can be collected from me at my house about three miles from the event or i will meet you there

be part of the re opening year of donington park after Berny Eccleston heartlessly held silverstone to ransom over the f1 race and ended up forcing donington to close :evil:

:D 07728563106

Latest posts