• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

door cards.....SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silversteve

Reaction score
SDC14600.jpg

SDC14600.jpg

I have a set of nice door cards, no speaker holes :) Good condition, pick up only or deliver to the bus stopover

£50

Steve

Sorry to jump in here but also after a set but haven't been a bay owner long so don't know what ones are right :oops:

I have a 69 [was a westy] with home made ply cards, would mine have had the little vents like these?

Seen them with the heater tube thing across the front as well, just not sure what would have been on mine [hate my ply ones]

Cheers

Brian

P.S. these ones would have been perfect as I have brown seats :roll:

brianjbox said:
Sorry to jump in here but also after a set but haven't been a bay owner long so don't know what ones are right :oops:

I have a 69 [was a westy] with home made ply cards, would mine have had the little vents like these?

Seen them with the heater tube thing across the front as well, just not sure what would have been on mine [hate my ply ones]

Cheers

Brian

Brian, I have another set but they have speaker holes and are in no so good nick..

cheers Steve

silversteve said:
brianjbox said:

Cheers

Brian

Brian, I have another set but they have speaker holes and are in no so good nick..

cheers Steve

Hi Steve

Naw I really liked these ones but cheers for the offer, what I really wanted to know was are these right for a U.S. 69 and if I remove my plywood panels there'd be something that would line up with those vents?

Thanks for the thought :D

Brian

Hello, can you give me more detial on the condition please? Are the warped, ripped, clean?

Many thanks.

Fronk

Fronkjunior said:
Hello, can you give me more detial on the condition please? Are the warped, ripped, clean?

Many thanks.

Fronk

these are in good conditipon for there age, the backs are in good condition and no rips.

can take to

Lazy Sunday---Tomorrow
VW ACTION
BUSVEST...AKA VANFEST

Cheers Steve

Latest posts