• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Door escutcheons wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lanks

Reaction score
Escutcheons please chrome good to match my handles or black at a push. Angled screw fix.

Last bit of build, someone please help.

Your profile says 1972 which are not angled (forgive me if it's for another build!). I have some original chrome ones that will fit a 72.

Lanks said:
Escutcheons please chrome good to match my handles or black at a push. Angled screw fix.

Last bit of build, someone please help.

Your right building a 72 just finishing it off.

Passenger door has chrome levers and the screw for the escutcheons goes in at an angle under the levers, drivers door has plastic levers and the screw hole is straight in. I have another couple of chrome levers so one will go on the drivers, not checked bu think that the screw goes in at an angle on those too. There is an oval type hole in my new door cards and all I've got on the doors is the two levers together lock and opener.

So what have you that fits, I'm a bit confused on what I need??

Thanks for your help

Mine look like these:

gc1221.jpg

I thought that the 72's were flat as opposed to angled screwed in! Maybe it was 73 upwards ;-)

I'll check, back to workshop tomorrow, if they will fit, how much bud?

Oh and do they have the black plastic inserts?

Cheers

£15 posted. They 'may' have the inserts but I will know tomorrow!

Lanks said:
I'll check, back to workshop tomorrow, if they will fit, how much bud?

Oh and do they have the black plastic inserts?

Cheers

Latest posts