• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

dormobile roof aperture trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejinx

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry been away. A few people have asked me for photos of my Dormobile Aperture trim here it is. i am up for offers but havent decided if i am going to shift them. cheers.

i will look at offers but as i said don't know if they are going to go yet

Hi
I'm after 1 curved piece please.
I paid £15 plus £15 p&p to fortunate son for one early this year, but would consider up to £25 to get another from yourself which I think is fair.
If you could let me know.
cheers

Been looking for ages for our bus. Got the bunks now, trying to put it all back, someone ripped it all out!
Very interested in the lot...if you could package up and send to nailsworth, near Stroud I would offer £50
Let me know.

Si

Sorry been away newell PM sent.

I have the metal bars and the metal scissor things for the bunks as well. Will be putting photos up in the next week or so. Away again for a while so you may not get an answer straight away

Elibomrod said:
...send to nailsworth, near Stroud Si

Hi - do you know Jeremy and the guys from The Oil Drippers Club over in Thrupp? https://www.facebook.com/groups/113949371952631/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Still interested in the strips if you still have them...

Ps don't know the guys in Thrupp but always see a few vans in the area.

Si

Latest posts