Dorset EB'ers chance to show off ya bus this coming weekend!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fraggle

Reaction score
and anyone else who fancies a weekend down here!

Here's the crack....

Last year in our staff training week at College we (the staff) were asked what could be done to make this years 'Open Weekend' extra special as it's the 60th year aniversary of the College.

I naturally suggested a classic car display and yep you've guessed it......they want us lot there!!!!

So,

This year it's a 2 day show and should be bigger and better than ever. Those who have been before will know how big it is (several thousand visitors each day)! Still nothing like Bug Jam or remotely like Bug Jam for that matter! :lol:

It's on the weekend of 13th - 14th June 09

Here's what's on.....
Fun Activities for the whole family: Exhibitors, Craft Stands, Dog Shows, Equine Displays, Napoleonic Tasters (F@*k knows what that is??), Flower Show,
Cool V-Dubs!, Tractor Trailor Rides, Animal Park, Childrens Play Area, Live Music, Beautiful Gardens, Advice and Guidance on all courses. My department run the climbing tower, zip wire, ropes course challenges, canoeing on the lake, rowing etc

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.kmc.ac.uk/news/details.cfm?ID=1000&recordID=665" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is a country fair type of thing so don't expect a rave but do expect lots of scrumpy and the Wurzels sort of thing! ;)

There is space for 20ish vehicles. I have contacted my local club too who are bringing about 10 busses / bugs.

We need to be there for 9am and can't leave till 5pm each day..........but best of all.........

There's camping sat night!!!!!

We can camp together on sat night. Tents are fine as are vans obviously and there's water and toilets. I'll be sipping several chilled beers whilst enjoying the warm sunset in the eve. There's also plenty of room for footy, frisby's etc too for those who need to burn off some energy still like my 3yr old daughter!

This will cost..........NOW'T...........YEP IT'S TOTALLY FREE!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You will have access to everything all weekend. That's the entire show, gardens and animal park (great for kids) and yes all for free! Just be there!

This is an excellent opportunity to bag another weekends camping away with plenty to see and do during the daytime for all.

Here's where:
Kingston Maurward College
Dorchester
Dorset
DT2 8PY

Please let me know either by posting below that you can make both or only one day or txt / call 07929 649807. You won't be able to just rock up on the day without arranging it with me first.

Cheers, Fraggle

Latest posts