• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

drivers seat , rear lenses, seatbelt for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobbyvw

Reaction score
a few bits i want to get shifted out my garage , i have a drivers seat not great condition but useable ,£10 collected , 2 sets of rear lenses all red with the surounds , 2 are in good condition but 2 have cracks , £20 for all 4 ,also an original seat belt which works perfect £10 will try to post pictures tommorow . :D

help !! i am trying to upload pics but it wont have it , i do go to attach file bit yes

I'll take the drivers seat if you're not too far away to collect - where are you based?

Can you send me a pic of the drivers seat? It's a little far to collect but have a friend local who will be able to help me out!

sent you a pm, i also have a brand new right hand side wing mirror £10 if any one is looking for one :D

Hi
I'd be interested in right hand door mirror pls. Do you know if it's chrome or stainless. I'll have to have a looksee what ours is.
Rgds
tiggertoes

hi tiggertoes i am sure it is chrome , send me your email on a pm and i can send you a picture :D

Latest posts