Dubbing in Dorset 2009 - Sunday 28th June

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fraggle

Reaction score
This year's Dubbing in Dorset Charity Show takes place on:

SUNDAY 28th June 2009 at BIRCHWOOD TOURING PARK
in the beautiful surroundings of Wareham Forest in Dorset.

The show is hosted by the Spirit of Air V-Dub Club and will feature all the usual VW attractions including; trade stalls, club stands, auto-jumble and show n' shine with categories for every type of Aircooled VW around.

The show raises funding for the Weldmar Hospice Care Trust who will be attending the show this year.

For further details / general / trade enquiries contact:

Dave on 01305 854415 or 07909 578141

For camping enquiries contact: Birchwood Touring Park 01929 554763

The Touring Park has great facilities with no porta toilets in sight!!

The Touring Park is located in Birchwood, North Trigon, Wareham, Dorset BH20 7PA.

http://www.vwsoa.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is it just the one day again?, I remember there was talk of making it a 2 day, it is lovely setting, anything happening Sat night ?
Dubby

this was a great show last year

i won 1st prize for my vw derby and i took the bus there

great day out for all

twas good last year......and the road in is smooooother :wink: than the Holton Classic so I wont catch my anti role bar on the way in :twisted:

I love the local shows like this and Holton, a definite entry in my calendar :mrgreen:

Hi!

I'm booked up to stay Sat night ready for all the goigs on on Sunday. BTW what are the goings on?

We were gonna go somewhere Sat afternnon in the area, and then park up at the site for the eve, any suggestions where to go? Maybe go to the coast? We are coming down from Wincanton, and only moved to the area a month ago, so not too sure whats about.........

Alistair

it did start about 10am

sorry for late reply as been out there
was a great show and not just saying that as i got 1st prize for my mk1 derby :lol:

but weather was great too

weather was fantastic, but a bit cold at night, met some friendly people, some I knew, some were new, and saw lots of quality vee dubs.

..........no traders :shock:

lots of bays tho.....may have to re-name it "Bays in Dorset..oh some others VW's" ;)

where have all the bugs gone :?

Dubbing in Dorset 2010

http://www.dubbingindorset.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Camping this year from Friday the 25th June
Traders open on Saturday
Live music with a bar on Saturday night
Normal show day Sunday...

See the website for more information and booking details

Latest posts