Dubs at the Castle 2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali_bay

Reaction score
Great show again this year.

Lots of EB's in the line up...... 8) 8)

DSCN5119.jpg

DSCN5120.jpg

DSCN5121.jpg

DSCN5122.jpg

DSCN5123.jpg

DSCN5124.jpg

DSCN5125.jpg

DSCN5126.jpg

DSCN5127.jpg

DSCN5128.jpg

DSCN5129.jpg

DSCN5130.jpg

DSCN5131.jpg

DSCN5132.jpg

DSCN5133.jpg

DSCN5134.jpg

DSCN5135.jpg

DSCN5136.jpg

DSCN5139.jpg

DSCN5140.jpg

IMAG0113.jpg

DSCN5114.jpg

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

Great show. Cheers to Jon (Faux) for organising the mahoosive lineup. Some nice vans out there now! Met some quality people again, cheers guys. See you all soon.

What a show, 8) A fair bit of recovering needed now. :lol:
Thanks to everyone who joined in the line up and I hope you all enjoyed our quiet little spot.

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

Yep he has been to everyone of those places in his bus, A really nice Danish family.

Me and Lisa had a wicked time. I'll try to get some of my pictures up before Spa.

The show was so chilled in such a fantastic setting. I do think that the Earlybay camp could be more supported next year as it was such a good event 8) Although it took us 7 hours there and 6 back, I would certainly make the trip again next year and would recommend it to everyone to get the numbers up :D

It was great to meet new people, John & Michelle (BuddysBuddy) thanks for your hospitality Saturday night, we had a great laugh, and don't forget Halloween ;)

Thru a Lupe (John), was good to meet you and good to see your bus properly, It's a fantastic looking bus and think it's wicked :D

Sorry we didn't get to speak to everyone, I was just relaxing and didn't realise where the time had gone :roll:

Thanks again to Jon (Faux) and the team behind the show for organising a great show 8)

Just realised.......is everyone called John/Jon that owns an Earlybay :lol:

Looked a good show guys, shame we couldnt make it, spotted Thru-a-lupe on your way home down the M5 yesterday as we were coming back up.....wasnt any point flashing in out Mitsi Warrior :lol:

Just

what a cracking weekend!!!! good to catch up with old faces and also meet some new! matt....likewise matey...the laundry bus is in a class of its own! love it!

EB line up beat the splits hands down not too mention there were probably 3 times as many of us!!!!
EB camping field was spot on....cheers jon!

creation.... lara was probably driving....after stopping for a costa.... i decided that i'd over indulged this weekend and was just tooooo knackered to drive!!! :mrgreen:

Great Pic's guy's-

What a top chilled out weekend! Thanks for letting me sneak into your club camping area in the ghia- Was good to meet some new peeps! Top bunch!!

Cheers!

Seth

Nice to meet you too Thru a lupe, sorry i didnt catch your other name ;). Early line up was was class (liked your striping too fella) , I was camped with friends in family camping and did have a nose in the early bay field which all looked very chilled.
Great show and will be returning.

Matt ;)

Matt Maz said:
It was great to meet new people, John & Michelle (BuddysBuddy) thanks for your hospitality Saturday night, we had a great laugh, and don't forget Halloween ;)

It's already in the diary dude ;) Cheers for your company too, along with junglefacejake and Jess we had a great night (paid the price on Sunday though!).

Some pics from us....

438.jpg

435.jpg

431.jpg

453.jpg

454.jpg

Keep an eye on those motorgraphix vans. Before long the rust/rot will rear it's ugly head!!!!

Latest posts