Dubs at the Castle Line up and Camping

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great show just thought I'd say thanks to everybody who helped to pull this one off! :p
DSC00436.jpg

I'm so gutted we are not their, hope you all had a great time. We were meant to be coming the the show then having a week and a half driving around Wales and up to snowdon. The van broke down twice in 15 minutes just kept cutting out on the motorway, we'd pull over and leave it for 5 minutes and it would start again. Ended up heading back home to replace the electronic ignition but this went a bit wrong. Basicly I had the rite arse and it just wasn't going to plan, 9pm Friday I was still trying to get it going and it just wouldn't start. Decided to give up get in the golf and book a cottage in snowdon for a week instead. So that's where we are now. Making the best out of our holiday.

It is the first time the van has properly let me down but it is just so anoying that it happened to be the day we go on holiday!

Latest posts