Dubs at the Castle Line up and Camping

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi we would like to join the early bay group at dubs at the castle,we are a family,have tried to get a ticket today but its now closed :cry: we re coming from swansea and would be great to meet up with some other early bayers :p .any way round the ticket problem?thanks estelle
faux said:
Here we go again :lol:

Dave has asked me to give him a list of those who want Early Bay Camping again this year. He has promised us the same spot as last year provisionally for 20 Early Bay Members. In order to take advantage of this you will also have to agree to enter the Earlybay line up on the Saturday....... :roll: :lol: Names asap Please! This is now a 4 day event......Can't wait. 8)

Please book your tickets through the Dubs at the Castle Website as normal http://www.dubsatthecastle.com/venue.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; but list your names here:

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
:msn4:

Hi there, tickets are available on the gate when you arrive and I am sure you will be more than welcome to join the line up........are you planning on spending a few days or just the day?

This is a nice chilled family show, sure you'll have a great time.

Look forward to saying hello!

hi thanks for replying prob come up friday and stay fri night and maybe sat too to camp 2 nights ,any showers on site?can we camp with the early bays ,any chance of saving us a space? can we put up a few pop up 2 man tents too/ thanks estelle
buddysbuddy said:
Hi there, tickets are available on the gate when you arrive and I am sure you will be more than welcome to join the line up........are you planning on spending a few days or just the day?

est gower said:
hi thanks for replying prob come up friday and stay fri night and maybe sat too to camp 2 nights ,any showers on site?can we camp with the early bays ,any chance of saving us a space? can we put up a few pop up 2 man tents too/ thanks estelle
buddysbuddy said:

add your name and detail to the list and you are more than welcome to join us.
Jon

Oslo_mark69 said:
Matt Maz said:
1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
2. Wensbry (Steve) Paid (Tredegar House Transferred)
3. Mattd1984 - Using Tredegar Ticket
4.Windsurfer - Paid
5.Cali_bay (Si & Family) - Paid
6. Ianscooby (Tredegar House Transferred) just to add some colour
7. buddysbuddy (Jon) - Paid
8. Mattmaz - Paid
9. junglefacejake - Paid (Tredegar House Transferred)
10. ScottWilson -
11. oslomark69 -paid
12 estgower {family}
Thanks Jon, I'll find out for definate about the others :mrgreen:
[/quote]

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
4.Windsurfer - Paid
8. Mattmaz - Paid
10. ScottWilson -
11. oslomark69 -paid
12 estgower {family}

Does anyone know how many spaces we have in camping? I may bring another early (well, cross dresser) with me but not yet a fully fledged EB member. I know they have tickets already. Do you think they'll fit?

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
4.Windsurfer - Paid
8. Mattmaz - Paid
10. ScottWilson -
11. oslomark69 -paid
12 estgower {family}
13. thru_a_lupe (Jon) - paid - will sort of be on the sidelines with a few from my club

got 2 spare tickets from the tredegar House Venue that can be used for Dubs at the CASTLE

IF ANY WANTS THEM FULL WEEKEND AND CAMPING

SELLING FOR £15.00 EACH (£25.00 ON THE GATE)

I'LL BE THERE FROM ABOUT 3 OCLOCK FRIDAY

buddysbuddy said:
Does anyone know how many spaces we have in camping? I may bring another early (well, cross dresser) with me but not yet a fully fledged EB member. I know they have tickets already. Do you think they'll fit?

As long as I know how many I will mark out a plot accordingly.

We are in the same field as last year.

Gate Open 9am friday ,, but if any of you lot Fancy a extra nite (FREE) , Ur more then welcome thursday evening

just bell me if your Coming will put ur Name on the Gate
07817971589 Dave

faux said:
buddysbuddy said:

As long as I know how many I will mark out a plot accordingly.

We are in the same field as last year.

Cheers Jon,

Just us though......due around 6pm ish (driving from Somerset, leaving about 4.30)

see ya Friday.

J

1. Faux (Jon) - Paid
4. Cali_bay (Si & Family) - Paid
5. Ianscooby (Tredegar House Transferred) just to add some colour
6. buddysbuddy (Jon) - Paid
7. Mattmaz - Paid
8. junglefacejake - Paid (Tredegar House Transferred)
9. ScottWilson -
10. oslomark69 -paid
11 estgower {family}
12. thru_a_lupe (Jon) - paid - will sort of be on the sidelines with a few from my club

This is the last chance for additional numbers as I will be marking our plot tomorrow and only those on the list will be able to camp in this area. There are loads of other great areas camp on the site but this spot is near to all the amenities etc.
The more the merrier for the line up on Saturday, we don't want to be beaten by SSVC this year....

I've been to the site all day today and the grass has been mown and they have added a load more fields to the general camping. I nearly got lost at one point, it is that big. The good thing is there are still small fields where you can feel a bit more private.

Fingers crossed the weather picks up........forecast is better for tomorrow. 8)

See you all there.

Jon

I hope weather is better than last year, see you tomorrow Jon, I'll join the early bay lineup on Saturday. ;)

hi :msn4: prob at home now will be coming up sat morningand camping sat night only ,hope this is ok?what sort of time is the early bay lineup say please?

Latest posts