dubs at the mill 2014

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had quick drive past the mill this evening as only 10 mins from me. Lots of campers already there :)

Fingers crossed its staying dry so far

I wish I went Saturday :roll: as we heard a mighty crash while decorating my Bathroom, only later to find a Roof Tile from my next door Neighbours House hit my Buses roof & front windscreen plus my mint 68 only wiper arm took a hit :evil:
I only just got it back from the Paint Shop after a back to metal full roof paint. :shock: & that's another story :cry: & I got holes in me new cover :lol:

terrier man said:
I wish I went Saturday :roll: as we heard a mighty crash while decorating my Bathroom, only later to find a Roof Tile from my next door Neighbours House hit my Buses roof & front windscreen plus my mint 68 only wiper arm took a hit :evil:
I only just got it back from the Paint Shop after a back to metal full roof paint. :shock: & that's another story :cry: & I got holes in me new cover :lol:

what a bugger

robins said:
terrier man said:

what a bugger

I didn't know you did the roof next to Brett's.

sparkywig said:
robins said:
terrier man said:

what a bugger

:lol: :lol: He only had it done last year :shock: faulty mortar :evil: going to get it sorted
this week & He's paying, I think I'll build a Carport when I got the time. :roll:

sparkywig said:
robins said:
terrier man said:

what a bugger

i wouldnt of got that far in the van

Sparky... Weather didn't help it was cold wet and miserable. Some of the traders didn't turn up and there was also spaces in the camping field, location is great and the entertainment was in the tithe barn so protected from the elements... Overall if the weather was ok then it would be a good but small event....to early in the year for us until I get the heating sorted out!!!!as for pics there will be some posted on their web site in next couple weeks. Any you bristol posse going to vanwest?

Latest posts