Dubs at the park, did it get rained off......??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carole

Reaction score
I couldn't go as twanged the tendons in my foot yesterday... :( :(

but here I am sitting down looking at this awful endless rain and thinking what a terrible shame if the show is having this weather as well...... :shock:

anyone go...???

carole

Yea, I went in the T4 Transporter. It pissed down all morning. There was a good turn out though considering. I got the 'ump & came home early...

weather was proper grim, got soaked to the bone!
line up was good tho, pity about the green monstrosity! :shock:

5.jpg

He means the interloper two up from my van; a closer look and listen is not necessary - judge it by the shade of green!

the nasty late bay, metallic green chav wagon, spinners n a loud sound system.
ive got a loud system but im sure not everyone wants my music being felt 100 yards away!

anyway im biased, the git nicked a lot of my ideas and claimed them as his own! :evil:

joined the line up and kept moving around to get the best (most annoying?) spot

slammedkustom said:
the nasty late bay, metallic green chav wagon, spinners n a loud sound system.
ive got a loud system but im sure not everyone wants my music being felt 100 yards away!

anyway im biased, the git nicked a lot of my ideas and claimed them as his own! :evil:

joined the line up and kept moving around to get the best (most annoying?) spot

If it was a late bay, what was it doing in there? I thought it was not only an early bay lineup but actually an EarlyBay.com lineup?

Just got back in form clearing the show site, it was a wet one but we still had around 300 dubs through the gates which was a great showing with the rain.

:)

Speedman - thanks for all the hard work, much appreciated. I'll be back for the full sunny experience next year!

Can you confirm the winners of the sections of interest to us?

Latest posts