• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early 68>74 seat frames, fully refurbished & mint -the best

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattp

Reaction score
These are the best seats I have had over the years and as such have been kept for some years in my stash for future projects, I probably will use them at some point if they don't sell but equally they could be in your bus being used by you ;)

All springs intact, none bend, none repaired and certainly none welded :roll:
All interlinks there -and reworked for a better seat
Operating machanisms work just as they should
they were in excellent original condition, blasted to essentially clean them and then primed and painted. Top coat left to do but will be 2k black

Please note that these were in good condtion (I should have a pic somewhere from before they were blasted), so not rusty and given a tickle with a blaster to tart them up.

I have also sikoflexed the links to the seat if you were wondering what was going on around the clamps and links -it just ties everything in together for a comfy seat.

Bare frames

20121006_161911_zps189f83cb.jpg

Rubbed down for top coat

20121103_163224.jpg

They are all drivers seats as I run twin adjustable seats on my busses so if you need either LHD or RHD runners to mod yours too them I also have these (runners not available on thier own so please don't ask)

(twin runners)

Runner1.jpg

Pair of seats £300
Runners (only available with seats) £40 LHD, £60 RHD

Nice parts and you will not find better (unless NOS)

Latest posts