• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early 69 Single cab for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobkat

Reaction score
For sale is a 1969 (early) bay single cab pick up in og paint (Neptune blue) need minimal welding for MOT, very good for an unmolested commercial, nice dash, front pannel, doors and load bed... Has home made dropgates and side locker door...

Brakes and steering all work...

Needs engine fitting, (Known running 1600 TP bottom end included in sale) and windscreen, couple of other bits sorting for MOT

£1800 ono

Vehicle located near Birmingham

Call me on 07980 659610 if interested....

Cheers

Bob

Heres a couple of shots of the single cab... Very good rear bumper, beam is very solid 68 style but with a servo bracket on it (never seen that before!) The filler in the rear corner i.ve picked out and its just hiding a dent.....

I'll get some more detailed close up pics this week

000_0122.jpg
[/img]

000_0121.jpg

000_0120.jpg
[/img]

Totally off-topic, so apologies, but anyone know what the original colour is on the dash, as my '68 is the same, and I want to take the outside back to original - BTT for you!

I have loads more pics including close ups just pm me with your email or post your email address....

Cheers

Latest posts