• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay bits for sale including an interior...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
I had this on the SSVC forum so now it's you turn, so, what have I got, it's an early bay Devon interior in red formica, most of this is suitable for use with one you have to make good or to rebuild to as new which can be done.
The selling point of this is the swing out cooker in nice condition and complete, has the Dudley stove, plate rack, alloy sides, all there.
There is a long rear seat base, needs work, a behind the driver seat, needs work, a couple of draws and a couple of red formica lids I guess but you get the idea.
There is quite a bit but as I say it's the swing out cooker everyone wants so price reflects this for the whole shebang, take it away for £250. Job lot
I also have a condition 80% good rear bumper for early bay, needs a bit of fettle to make perfect but still pretty straight as is, but again, needs work, £100.
Early bay rear valance, dead straight but has a small section of rust, easy fix for someone who needs it, £50
And last, a early rear tail gate, not perfect but very easy fix, minor bit of rust but very straight door, £50
I will consider offers on any of this but it is at a good price already.
If you want a picture, and I'm sure some will, then mail me at [email protected]

Thanks
Ron

Latest posts