Early Bay Christmas Meet 14th December 08 @ American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gadget Boy said:
So thats now 21 :mrgreen: Looks like we got us a Convoy :wink:

Gadget
Graham L + 1
Leon
tom_r_p
Pete B
Freddie
Surf
Surfs Kid in his 68
Corky
Benyon + 1
ProfessorWheeto +1
Rob Stone (Karmann not EB)
Paul & Amy
blondiedread +1
Steve92 + 1

Steve are you bring a significant other ??

Remember peeps Its a great day out and its nicer than lying on your back fixing the damn things :lol: And PLEASE PLEASE Make sure you bring your Buses thats The point :D

Gadget

Me and my hubby Geoff would like to come to this. Hopefully, we can make it. Won't be in an early bay though, as we're nowhere near to getting it on the road. Will be next year fingers crossed. Would like to come along for the inspiration, to take some piccis and meet everyone. :D

Ok Luci No probs :D I will stick you down on the List

So thats now 26 Were Gunna Need a bigger Diner :wink:

Gadget
Graham L + 1
Leon
tom_r_p
Pete B
Freddie
Surf
Surfs Kid in his 68
Corky + Carly
Peachy + 1
Benyon + 1
ProfessorWheeto +1
Rob Stone (Karmann not EB)
Paul & Amy
blondiedread +1
Steve92 + 1
Luci + Geoff

Remember PLEASE Make sure you bring your Buses thats The point :D

Gadget

Not yet :oops:

Back under the van tonight plumbing up my heat exchangers, then will be spending Sat cleaning up all the crap blown through the system thats built up after years without exchangers! :roll:

HAVE LOTS OF FUN BOYS N GIRLS....HOPE TO CATCH UP WITH LOADS OF YA DOODS OVER THE COMING YEAR YIPPEE
ENJOY THE GRUB AND THE RIDES.. :wink: :wink:
STE :mrgreen:

I will get the Gadget Cam out too :shock: AND if anyone Dares you have to have a Scooby Snack, 3 quarter pounders on a bun and a LARGE plate of fries too 8)

For those that are going I SERIOUSLY recommend NOT having breakfast before you get there as you probably wont finish your meals ......And the Desserts are Amazing too :wink:

Not looking good for me people :(

Gertie is down the local garage as the master break cylincer is throwing out break fluid! :cry:

Not a good idea driving with no breaks :(

I will be there if shes fixed in time :(

Hope it gets sorted, should only be a couple of hours job unless the bleed nipples are seized.

Hopefully the weather will be a bit better tomorrow as well!

Assuming no fire, flood or act of God (or mechanical breakdown...) me and my bus will be there about 11.30! AA Routeplanner says an hour and forty for me, so off just before 10. Need to be back to pick up my son by 3.30, so it won't be a long stay, but hey, long enough to get fed and say a few 'hellos'. Must remember to bring my camera, and get some fuel. Tyre pressures want checking, ah, washer bottle to top up, check brake fluid as well. Memory of a goldfish? Wish it was that good :D

Latest posts