Early Bay Christmas Meet 14th December 08 @ American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in Deano's absense (he's either away still in Scotland or on nights)

so far the list looks like :

Gadget
Graham L + 1
Leon
tom_r_p
Pete B
Mysteryspots?
Freddie
Surf
Surfs Kid in his 68
Corky

Rob Stone (Karmann not EB)

10 Eb's and a Karmann could be a good turnout :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sorry Guys, would have loved to have tagged along but it's my Daughters Christening. How could I have forgot that!? :D

Benyon said:
Would love to, not been out in Burton for a long while, its less than 10 miles from my mum's but alas its the morning after my works xmas do in Leeds so it would be a tall order to get there for 11:30am :cry:

Things have taken a turn for the better :D Christmas do has been moved forward a week, and Church Gresley is only 4miles from my mum's!! Attendance still isn't definate but more likely than before and will be more so if I get my heat exchangers installed 8)

Gadget
Graham L + 1
Leon
tom_r_p
Pete B
Freddie
Surf
Surfs Kid in his 68
Corky
Benyon

Thanks to Graham for keeping on top of this Yes ive been in Scotland and cudnt get on the damn website :x My fault cus id 4 gotten me passwords :roll: . But for those who havnt been before Id suggest you DONT eat for at least the morning before attending cus your gunna need the space . The foods outstanding and the portions are Large so diets people :lol:
The diner do a burger called the Scooby snack which is 3 1/4 pounders together in a bun ,Only 1 of my Hot Rod mates has ever finished it and we nearly had to get him a Strecher :shock: :mrgreen:

Also This is a Early Bay meet please try and make the effort to bring your buses Peeps :D

I for one will be really looking forward to this and Please People remember '' A Bus is for Life Not Just For Christmas ''

Gadget :wink:

Gadget
Graham L + 1
Leon
tom_r_p
Pete B
Freddie
Surf
Surfs Kid in his 68
Corky
Benyon

Gadget Boy said:
Gadget
Graham L + 1
Leon
tom_r_p
Pete B
Freddie
Surf
Surfs Kid in his 68
Corky
Benyon
ProfessorWheeto +1

Just adding myself :)

Portions are rather large, it's more of a challenge than a meal :lol:

Gadget
Graham L + 1
Leon
tom_r_p
Pete B
Freddie
Surf
Surfs Kid in his 68
Corky
Benyon
ProfessorWheeto +1
Paul & Amy

Its about time you got on here GOD Bus :wink:

Thats 16 people so far :wink: I have booked the Diner Today ( 23rd Nov ) BUT If you wish to be added to the list PLEASE PM ME so i can alter the booking BUT please Keep putting your names down .

Thanks

Gadget :mrgreen:

like the sound of this, but the buses mot is due on the 14th! gonna stick it in the weekend before and see how it fairs.wish it luck :D

As thats now 3 Yorkshire folk, presuming we all get round to making it, shall we have a cruise down the M1? Possibly meet at Woolley Edge services at 9:30?

steve92 said:
like the sound of this, but the buses mot is due on the 14th! gonna stick it in the weekend before and see how it fairs.wish it luck :D

Good luck dude.
Sure it will be fine. (could do with a fingers crossed icon)

Good luck dude.
Sure it will be fine. (could do with a fingers crossed icon)[/quote]

cheers matey.ill have everything crossed!!

So thats now 19 :mrgreen: Looks like we got us a Convoy :wink:

Gadget
Graham L + 1
Leon
tom_r_p
Pete B
Freddie
Surf
Surfs Kid in his 68
Corky
Benyon
ProfessorWheeto +1
Paul & Amy
blondiedread +1
Steve92

Steve are you bring a significant other ??

Remember peeps Its a great day out and its nicer than lying on your back fixing the damn things :lol: And PLEASE PLEASE Make sure you bring your Buses thats The point :D

Gadget

yeah think so, unless shes bogged under with coursework! now then, my mot actually runs out on the 14th, so does anyone know if i can legally drive it on the the 14th if it fails?

Gadget Boy said:
You can mot a car up to a month in advance Ya Know :wink: Then theres No excuse Steve :D
yeah i know, but i have a few things i've not had a chance to sort out yet. my washer bottle loses air pressure, so only works for a couple of minutes before it packs up, and the horn has packed up. hopefully get a chance to look at it this weekend, and mot it next weekend.be good to meet a few faces and perv at some buses :D

Latest posts