Early Bay Christmas Meet 14th December 08 @ American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You been at the pop already Dean :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , pictures to follow soon!!

Photos :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
L1010265.jpg

L1010266.jpg

L1010267.jpg

L1010268.jpg

L1010274.jpg

L1010275.jpg

L1010276.jpg

L1010277.jpg

L1010278.jpg

L1010279.jpg

L1010280.jpg

L1010281.jpg

what a great afternoon! nice to put faces to names. well done dean for organising it :D enjoyed the drive down with the yorkie contingent too.

IMGP0568.jpg

IMGP0577.jpg

IMGP0578.jpg

IMGP0583.jpg

IMGP0584.jpg

It was a grrrrreat day out :D
Perfect 1st long trip out for us and the bus, purred like a kitten all the way down and back, 240 miles at average 30mpg....better than my daily :roll:
Big thanks to Gadget for sorting it and to everyone for coming, I can still feel the scooby snack working it's way through 8) 8)
DSC00599.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

The Yorkshire convoy got some great looks on the way down, Thanks alot guys 8)

Have to echo others comments, nice turnout, top food and great to meet more folk face to face. Appologies to those who I didnt get to say 'Hiya' to, next time will make more effort! (and hopefully not need to rush off early...)
What is it about this forum? It seems to attract a certain type of person. Have now met quite a few folk at various gatherings, and they are, without exception, really nice people!
Sadly my goldfish memory puts me at a disadvantage when it comes to remembering names, so if in the future I say 'Hello mate/pal/buddy/dude', please don't take offence!
Big pat on the back for Gadget for organising this meet, same for all who made the effort!
And may I be the first (?) to say on this forum, 'MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!'

Cool time, I've just about thawed out.
Was nice meeting you all and look forward to seeing you all at the shows.

Will add the rest to the facebook group.

Tom

DSC02285.jpg

DSC02286.jpg

DSC02287.jpg

DSC02288.jpg

DSC02291.jpg

DSC02290.jpg

DSC02293.jpg

Cool pics guys really wanted to be there but having just got back off me hols I needed to do the xmas pressies run this weekend, glad to here all was well...

To echo Steve and Matt it was a fun cruise down the M1, thanks for hanging on for me guys!!

And well done Deano for the organisation it was a good turn out and good to meet a few more EBers, didn't get to say hello to everyone but hope to see more of you all in the future.

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00963.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

yep excellent turn out :D , well done everyone and especially Deano :wink:

it does look chilly.

hopefully it'll be an annual event 8)

Nice one Guys

Would have loved to be there but needed the time elsewhere....

(and my engine and gearbox are on the floor!)

Well done Deano! 8)

Cool photos guys, glad other people remembered to take some :lol:
Props to gadget for organizing it!
Me and Cat enjoyed it, was nice to put some names to faces.

So when's the next one going to be? :)

50sdiner001.jpg

Had a flying visit to the Diner, and I fell in love with this bus.

50sdiner006.jpg

My son liked this one best, because it had ' a nose '
Next time I'll stop for a chat with everyone, and hopefully get in the spirit, and turn up in an EB.

Just a few pics i took on my phone and sorry for the late bay it was good to catch up with people and to put names to faces.

28bsfa0.jpg

f2q9ds.jpg

i3fhcl.jpg

2nicnpf.jpg
.tinypic.com/fbgraq.jpg[/IMG]
2ik88ar.jpg

Wow, looks like it was a good turn out!

Got my master cylinder replaced now, garage charged me £300!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wish i had done it myself now!

At least she's safe(er) to drive now :)

Will be keeping my eyes peeled for the next meet :)

Gadget Boy said:
Cheers for the props Dude and i dont see why we cant have one in the middle of the summer so we can completly overfill the car park :lol:
Gadget

And one in the spring too? I reckon regular visits there will be a more enjoyable way of lowering my van :lol:

Latest posts