Early Bay Christmas Meet Sun 4th Dec 2011@ American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadget Boy

Reaction score
Early Bay Christmas Meet Sunday 4th December 2011 @ American Diner

****NOW OPEN AT 11.30 AM EXCLUSIVELY TO EARLY BAY.COM SO PLEASE BE ON TIME ************************

Ok following on from last years Outstanding day out it would be great to have a Christmas meeting again this year for Early bay folks before the silly season drives us ALL Mad .I cant think of anywhere better than HERE at the 50s American Diner nr Burton on Trent Staffs

http://www.the50samericandiner.bravehost.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Diner Now has a LIVE streaming Web Cam so make sure you check it out

Its outstanding and Im proposing We meet from 11.30am onwards as it opens @ 12pm .If you want to attended Please put your name below so we can get an idea of some of the numbers :wink:

Please NOTE: this is an Early Bay meet and It would be Great if We could all make the Effort to attend in our Early Bays. The photos would be great and Its a last chance to use them before the New Year , If someone could do Quality photos then maybe we could submit them to various magazines for a mini feature ???

Children are welcome here and the diner also has a dedicated kids menu too

Its not actually as far as you think. Here are some distances I picked up from theaa.com..............

From Hitchin = 99miles
From Coventry = 31 miles
From Chester = 65 miles
From Guildford = 140 miles

PLEASE NOTE : the diner seats 35 at any one time Im sure we can all play musical chairs so we all get a chance at the Famous burgers so hurry up Or you will be in the second sitting :wink:

********************************************************************************************

PLEASE POST UP IF YOU ARE ATTENDING , SO GET ON THE LIST FOLKS . There is no linit to numbers of buses or People But anything Other than an Early Bay will be asked to park at the back :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: This year is going to be a little different as there is going to be a bit of a mini show and shine , with trophys for the furthest travelled , The Best Early Bay of the Day VOTED by all You guys who attend and possibly a burger race to see Who can eat a Scooby Snack in the quickest time ......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My money will be on Guy from Slamwerks beating Stuart from Midland Paint Werks :lol: :lol:

The List So far is :

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Slamwerks + Mrs Slamwerks + 1
Stuart an Drew + 2 frm Midland paint Works

NOW WITH TROPHYS yes thats right, after talking to MIDLAND PAINT WORKS and SLAMWERKS @ Derby the guys have gracefully agreed to sponser some trophys for the event :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

So Drew an Stuart from MPW and Guy an Ted from Slamwerks will present trophys for the Top 3 Buses and Slamwerks will present the best Stanced bus of the day

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER ;) ;) ;)

AND remember an Early bay is for Life Not Just at Christmas ;)

Gadget

Just added us to the list, hoping for a little less snow this year!!!

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Pete B and Aaron

Competing to eat a Scooby Snack the quickest? Thought I could pack food away but jeez, those things are huge. Just finishing one is a feat in itself, racing to do so has to be an act of greed, gluttony and madness that I surely could never be party to. Hmmm...... ;)

Oh, how come this is a sticky in 'general' and not 'events' or am I missing something? (as usual..)

WELL I'AM UP FOR IT (not the scooby snack :shock: )so add me to the list,67panel(dave).

Hope to be there, if my bus is on the road by then :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Pete B and Aaron
Graham + Jenni + Adam??

Gadget Boy said:
Early Bay Christmas Meet Sunday 4th December 2011 @ American Diner

****NOW OPEN AT 11.30 AM EXCLUSIVELY TO EARLY BAY.COM SO PLEASE BE ON TIME *********************************

Ok following on from last years Outstanding day out it would be great to have a Christmas meeting again this year for Early bay folks before the silly season drives us ALL Mad .I cant think of anywhere better than HERE at the 50s American Diner nr Burton on Trent Staffs

http://www.the50samericandiner.bravehost.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Diner Now has a LIVE streaming Web Cam so make sure you check it out

Its outstanding and Im proposing We meet from 11.30am onwards as it opens @ 12pm .If you want to attended Please put your name below so we can get an idea of some of the numbers :wink:

Please NOTE: this is an Early Bay meet and It would be Great if We could all make the Effort to attend in our Early Bays. The photos would be great and Its a last chance to use them before the New Year , If someone could do Quality photos then maybe we could submit them to various magazines for a mini feature ???

Children are welcome here and the diner also has a dedicated kids menu too

Its not actually as far as you think. Here are some distances I picked up from theaa.com..............

From Hitchin = 99miles
From Coventry = 31 miles
From Chester = 65 miles
From Guildford = 140 miles

PLEASE NOTE : the diner seats 35 at any one time Im sure we can all play musical chairs so we all get a chance at the Famous burgers so hurry up Or you will be in the second sitting :wink:

********************************************************************************************

PLEASE POST UP IF YOU ARE ATTENDING , SO GET ON THE LIST FOLKS . There is no linit to numbers of buses or People But anything Other than an Early Bay will be asked to park at the back :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: This year is going to be a little different as there is going to be a bit of a mini show and shine , with trophys for the furthest travelled , The Best Early Bay of the Day VOTED by all You guys who attend and possibly a burger race to see Who can eat a Scooby Snack in the quickest time ......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My money will be on Guy from Slamwerks beating Stuart from Midland Paint Werks :lol: :lol:

The List So far is :

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
gee,n jay

AND remember an Early bay is for Life Not Just at Christmas ;)

Gadget
:roll: bet ive cocked that up now.. :oops:

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Pete B and Aaron
Graham + Jenni + Adam?? - (May not have a bus on the road by then)
Ollie - Possibly
Cotswoldiver (in a late)
Ian Scooby
gee n jay

Bloody hell I've booked a romantic weekend away that weekend dammit I really enjoyed last year watching ealybayers nearly choking on the massive burgers

Enjoy dudes see you at the next one

graham
thanks for putting me on the list as I'm too thick to do it, well I've under estimated myself here updated to inc the mrs & daughter

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Pete B and Aaron
Ollie - Possibly
Cotswoldiver (in a late)
Ian Scooby, nikki & G
gee n jay

Please add Mr & Mrs TakeLifeEasy + 1 little one.

We missed it last year because our van was not ready....after seeing the size of the burgers from last years pictures.........not going to miss it this year.

So far then its........

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Pete B and Aaron
Ollie - Possibly
Cotswoldiver (in a late)
Ian Scooby, nikki & G
gee n jay
Crede 999
Take life Easy + Mrs take life easy + 1

:mrgreen:

Please remember that Early Bay.com is for life NOT Just at Christmas :lol: :lol:

You always forget about me Dean ;)

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Pete B and Aaron
Ollie - Possibly
Cotswoldiver (in a late)
Ian Scooby, nikki & G
gee n jay
Crede 999
Matt & Lisa

i am only round the corner and work in swadlincote, please add me, the wifey and kids to the list, cannot promise i will be in the eb but will def be in a vw!

cheers

mark

Wont make a show in the bus this year so will make this our 1st outing as its only a 60 mile round trip - fingers crossed :lol:

Gadget + Mrs Gadget
Ted + Mrs Ted + 1
Pete Gee 56 + Mrs Gee
God Bus + Mrs God Bus
Dave Smith 84 + Mrs 84
Pete B and Aaron
Ollie - Possibly
Cotswoldiver (in a late)
Ian Scooby, nikki & G
gee n jay
Crede 999
Matt & Lisa
Duds, Wife and Kids
Nugsy, Mrs Nugsy and kids

Latest posts