Early bay front panel -help!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calibay

Reaction score
Any idea where I can get a good quality early bay front panel, I'm really only looking for the lower section under the lights. I know that klassic fab do one but shipping one from the US will cost a fortune. I've heard that a lot of the repo ones are the late bay panels that have been chopped up

Anyone have any ideas?

Do KlassicFab do the outter panel with the indicators cut? Interesting, as the only one I am aware of is the Klonkenholm one. I did do some looking around a few weeks back but could only find the crap repo. I'd be very interested to find if someone else makes one!

Although, whilst I have only held the klonken one up/clamped in loosely it does seem to look/fit ok. Although I am fully expecting it to be an absolute arse to fit when I get there.

I've not heard good things about the repro ones. I've put a post on the samba to see if anyone is parting out a bus and would sell me the lower corner......I'm not holding out much hope on that one though. Ill let you know what I find

You could try Karman Konnection - I need a whole front panel but sooner than they could supply one.

They quoted £500 +VAT, for one from the U.S., and then I'd have to arrange shipping from them as well.

Latest posts