• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

early bay microbus seats red.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAIN64

Reaction score
just teating the water as im thinking of removing the seats in my bus, not the fronts but rear and middle microbus seats in red, lhd, middle seat has a small tear at the top from sun damage but is otherwise really good with a single recliner, rear seat lower is great but the upper has sun damage causing a 12" split right at the top. both still totally useable and very presentable.
was looking for £500 for the pair, collected from swansea. may deal on a full width westy rnr bed.
ill try and get some better pics of the damage this weekend.
simon 07527071909

Your bus is an OG dream...
Its been a long time since i've seen an original bus look like that...

GLWTS,

I know spencer, im torn but since i fitted a westy continental units the middle seat is just sitting at my parents house in the way and i cant see me ever putting it back in! i could sell the middle seat on its own but the fronts are definately staying in the bus, sorry dude.

Better pics, middle seat,

the sun damage is worse than i remembered, so £200 each or £375 for thr pair. im willing to sell the middle seat on its own but not the rear as its still in my bus.

Latest posts