• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Project for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad

Reaction score
H reg Danbury for sale. Pop top, Running engine (1600 sp), lots of rust (in the usual places...plus a few extra bits), comes with original interior. It rolls/steers (and is a complete van - minus starter motor and front seats - chucked the cab seats because they were rotten...and starter did not work. I have jump started the van and driven it around the yard with a spare starter motor fitted). (Will include front chassis clip in the sale)
£1500 (open to offers)

Was originally Neptune Blue

PHOTOS BELOW

V5 in my name

UK Van...Right hand drive

Located West Wales (Pembrokeshire)

Thanks for looking (any questions just ask)

Mike

Hi there, I haven't had a chance to pop photos on here but there are some on my FB page in the mean time (paradise road resto)

Its the black and white camper

Thanks

Me to cant find you on face book but have sent you P M thanks Tony

Sent you a message on P M but they have just gone into outbox so here is my email [email protected] could I have some pics of all the bad and good bits thanks :) Tony

https://www.facebook.com/paradiseroadrestoration" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Project Bus For Sale

That should take you there :D

I will pop some photos on here as soon as I can get back to my PC. Thanks

Going to pop her on eBay after the weekend. Still open to offers! Thanks
Mike
Text or call 07939 782771 (not online over the weekend)

Still for sale! :D
(sold it to a member on here on Tuesday, but unfortunately they were a time waster)

So grab yourself a great project
Comes with a bundle of some of the panels needed too...and a spare cab door and rear hatch!

(Please note that the van is based in Pembroke Dock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts