• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay rubber overrider RUBBERS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the comments , its best to pm me and my paypal address has now changed due to it being compromised .
There has been a bit of a rush on these since christmas and i am waiting to replenish my supplies before manufacturing more . These are only available from me and different to all other supply outlets .

Paypal is now sorted , I`m on Holiday for two weeks but have stock and can post asap when i get home

Hello,

I'm interested in buying several sets, MP sent...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Bertrand

Hi I will take a set, mines an early bay, how do you whant me to pay you, also i live in LLandudno, LL30 3PG let me know how much the total is inc., postage, PS could you do me a deal if i take two sets? regards Tom

The price for a set of 4 will remain at £ 65 INCLUDING POSTAGE even with the post offices recent adding of 25% to the postage costs .......Thanks Royal mail

always goes quiet over the summer ..... I will have a new batch in a couple of weeks

same price @ £65 inc postage set of 4

I have new stock of these in . only available from me .. same great price @£65 inc post ( poorer quality avail from JK @£124 ) :lol:

I will maintain the price of £65 posted a set of for including post for as log as I can during 2013 despite all cost rising

Latest posts