• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay rubber overrider RUBBERS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iamthewalrus said:
Just got home to a box with 4 lovely
Overrider rubbers.
Very good quality and well packaged.
Cheers

Ditto here. Got mine a week or so ago and very impressed. Not seen any others to compare but they can't be better than these! Cheers fella!

Received mine yesterday in the mail. Very nice quality and very well packed and wrapped in a box.

Fitted them yesterday.
Foto-SPG8WBDD-D.jpg

Foto-P34T6PH7-D.jpg

Foto-YPXT6ZMU-D.jpg

I think I put a lot of people off as they are half the price of everywhere else
People think you 'get what you pay for' so go for the £130 JK ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously glad you guys are happy with them ......

Stupid question but anyone know who does the rubber seals between the overider and bumper?

Have you got any more rubbers need a set of 4, sent mine back as poor quality. Can't remember where but they were all perished. Let me know Ben..

I have a few sets left from current batch ,but Yours is the third enquiry today , I will order more rubber tomorrow ,and keep you informed

lhu128l said:
I have a few sets left from current batch ,but Yours is the third enquiry today , I will order more rubber tomorrow ,and keep you informed

Think I'm one of those three. It's all from Resto-Raider plugging them so well! :lol:

Fred , I have new rubber stock so can post out this week ....send me a pm for PayPal details

I`m away for a week next tuesday ,so get your orders in NOW for Easter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts