• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay rubber overrider RUBBERS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 3 stainless threads that hold the rubber on are M6 and come enough stainless nylocs and washers

Free bump

My set turned up today and I can honestly say the quality is fantastic and at a brilliant price
If your looking for a new set you cannot go wrong with these 8) 8) :D

Hi
Have paid you the £65 via PayPal for my 4!

It seems K & K are selling identical rubbers for £65 (a pair), so that's £130 plus £15 P & p for 4 (£145 in total) from them! These are certainly good value for money at £65 for 4 inc P & P.

http://www.kieftenklok.net/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=1592&category_id=66&Itemid=1&image_id=1710" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LV

I have suppied K&K with a few sets in the past so they are the very same .
I manufacture them and apart from K&K only sold to private individuals so all the othe suppliers sell the poorer quality ones ...I`ll be posting yours tomorrow ....

Hi,
Yes, I thought they were yours, they look identical. Are you a machinist by any chance? It's fine work your producing. This cottage industry approach produces top notch gear. You ought to advertise on the samba.com

I will look out for the postman...

cheers.

LV

Hello i would like to buy a set of these. Let me know how you want paying.

Many thanks Craig

Hi,

pair = £32.50 inc post paypal [email protected]

Craig i need to check my stocks as i`ve had a run on these lately and new batch is about 2 weeks away ....

I will send a pm when i check

Recieved mine today, would just like to say thanks for the quick postage, plus the quality is amazing. Top bloke!!!!

Yes, I also received mine last week - apologies forgot to post a huge thank you! They are extremly good quality and were professionally packaged. They also smell rather nice.. :lol:

cheers,

LV

Hi

Can I still get a pair (only tracked down two overiders so far), Are they still 32.50 inc postage.

Cheers

Dennis

Latest posts