• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay steering box.....1967 SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
This has been on my radar for over eight years now and today I finally got round to taking it off again.
This box has a done 65,000 from new, why sell it I hear you ask, well 6 years ago I bought a NOS box, so this is going on, if I hadn't been lucky to find a new unit I'd have been happy to use the old unit, on the bench it looks new, I gave it the once over, drained the oil, topped it up with new then refitted it, that was 8 years ago, van has been sat in my garage ever since.
Now I've retired, I've stated to get this bus back together, hence the sale.
Many of you guys out there knew I had this up for grabs at some point but I'd be suprised if any are still waiting, but if you are, now is your chance, these rarely come on the market today and the reconditioned boxes are I've been informed filled with grease.......mmmm!
So, price is £250 collected, or collect from Van Fest in September, but payment up front please.
If, as some do (picture collectors ) you need to see what a steering box is, then mail me at

[email protected]

Thanks
Ron

Latest posts