• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EARLY BAY TINTOP WITH LOADS OF SPARE PARTS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

70tintop

Reaction score
Hi this is our vw camper we brought this a year ago with the intention to restore but due to other comitments and lack of time she has got to go
As well as the spares you see in the pictures there is
1600 engine
2 x gearboxes
2 x cab doors (bare metal)
sliding door (bare metal)
engine lid (bare metal)
rear valance
fuel tank
heat exchangers
2 x new back plates
2x new rear drums (wide 5)
new small rear corner
2 x new front wheel arches
2 x new battery trays
4x new outriggers and jacking points
set small rear light and lenses
new engine lid seal, door seal
new set of number plates
2x new eyebrows
pictures of these will be emailed on request as was only able to add 12 pics
please bare in mind this camper will have to be trailed away

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=260440525823
VIEW THE FULL ADD WITH PICTURES HERE

PM OR CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS

07909110843 :fighting0040:

ENJOY CHEERS GEORGE

Hi matey

only down the road in Colchester..... possible to pop over this weekend?

What does int need to get it back on the road?

Cheers, Pauly

the camper is located at a workshop in battlesbridge at the moment viewing is not a problem just let us know when would be good for you and we'll arrange it.call me on 07909110843

both front arches need to be replaced as spongy underneath (got 2 to go with her) the chassis i believe to be fairly solid, the only bad part is the jacking points are starting to show signs of rot so have been advised to do them now "b" posts may need doing they need more investigation on that (havent got those) the rear nearside corner is damaged at bottom (got one of those)

back brakes needs attention as previous owner left handbrake on this has now been freed so van will roll ok (have bought backplates and drums for this task)(may not need them)

that is all that we believe it needs but havent started work on her so havent come across any hidden issues

hope this answers your questions

Hi,what back lights where on this? I see there are tall lights in one picture,but it has the early rear vents? Has someone fitted tall lights to it before?
Looks like a good project I'll watch that with interest.

VWAIRCOOLED said:
Hi,what back lights where on this? I see there are tall lights in one picture,but it has the early rear vents? Has someone fitted tall lights to it before?
Looks like a good project I'll watch that with interest.

hi yes it is a good project
the lights shown in the picture are a bit missleading these are from another van i had im selling all my bay spares with the van due to earache lol (wife keeps complaining about lack of space )

the bay has small rear lights i have some that go with it

these are all the pictures i have at the moment but have replacement doors and complete front arches 2 gearboxes 1600 engine with all tin ware and other parts all going with her
will try to get pictures of these tomorrow
cheers george

Hi,

I could be interested in the front arches. Are they original cuts, or repro parts?

Thanks,

Mike

mcvw said:
Hi,

I could be interested in the front arches. Are they original cuts, or repro parts?

Thanks,

Mike
they are repro parts ...... i dont really want to start selling parts off individualy at the moment would like it all to go as one lot

if it doesnt sell i will reconsider
cheers george :D

Latest posts