• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Westfalia Trailer (The little ones!)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Globus2

Reaction score
These are in Holland now and ready to sell. More info and pics can be send on request. I think I will only sell them as a pair of 4, so you can (re)sell them on in the UK yourself. ;)
Please check my ad on the samba:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1759467" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Boat return ticket Dover-Calais around 30 Euro's only..

21ju0zq.jpg

Sorry if I made you confused :oops: . I will try to give you some more info. On the Samba I explained that shipping two trailers with DHL- which both fit onto 1 pallet- cost around 900 Euro's. I am not quite sure how much it would cost to ship 2 pallets at the same time. Neither I know the shipping costs to the UK, thats why I mentioned the ticket price Dover-Calais. The price for each is 500 GBP. I prefer to sell them all 4 at once. Some are worth more than 500, some of them less. The reason some wheels are missing is simply because of theft. :mrgreen: My garage is full, and to prevent the ones that are standing outside will be towed away, I simply removed one wheel ;-) Of course still have the wheels though.
Like I said in my ad (I referred to the Samba), I have got more detailed information with pics. It is a PDF file, so I can't paste it here in this thread. If really interested, please feel free to mail me your email address so I can send it to you. :D
Hope this cleared the lot a bit.
Cheers
Michel

Latest posts