• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay westy pop top WANTED Cash waiting

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scattywoman

Reaction score
Hi
Thought I would repost as its been ages since the last one, and if you dont ask you dont get!

Requiring:
early bay westy pop top
lhd or rhd import
Either little or no rust
dont mind a resto in need of paint if its at the right price.
up to 11k
willing to travel for the right bus
cash waiting, so if you have anything please either pm me or leave me a message on here.

Thanks
Col

Can you stretch your budget a bit?

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18397" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You won't regret it :)

Alright Colin?
I thought you bought the one on ebay a few weeks back, What happened??
Good luck with your search anyway,i know its been a long one!!! :D
Dale

cotswoldiver said:
scattywoman said:
TTT

Anyone?

Have you re checked the RHD stock that Scott Wilson has?

scott has a nice SO67 bit more than you wanted to pay clean looking and scott's a sound bloke, link below
http://www.vwclassics.co.uk/index.php?page=70-earlybay-westy-so67r" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

scattywoman said:
Hi
Thought I would repost as its been ages since the last one, and if you dont ask you dont get!

Requiring:
early bay westy pop top
lhd or rhd import
Either little or no rust
dont mind a resto in need of paint if its at the right price.
up to 11k
willing to travel for the right bus
cash waiting, so if you have anything please either pm me or leave me a message on here.

Thanks
Col
hi check out my van i have for sale

Hi Dale

Im fine cheers, when I added up all the estras that it needed & I would have liked on it, it made the price of it way too much. It was a shame as it was a good original bus, he was just asking too much for it. So we are back on the hunt again and the search continues. :roll:

Col

ayup i have a 1969 cali import original paint an interier bus . has been lowered alloy wheels creative engineering disc brakes an adjustable spring plates looks the dogs . also if i get the right money is a good quality awning tow bar mounted bike rack , an coke cool box , it really is a lovly bus , if your interested ring me 01530 224247 for achat and ill get some picturse to you , cheers oh the price is round 10500 mark

Latest posts