• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early / Late bay Adjustable springplates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TransporterHaus

Reaction score
These are about to release at £219 a pair.

CAD designed.
1" drop built in.
High Tensile steel.
CNC turned bosses.
TIG welded.
Broached splines.
Zinc pasivated.
Pre order them now for £180.

As a taster here is some pics of how we make the splines with our custom tooling.

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00226.jpg

DSC00227.jpg

DSC00228.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Will you be selling these at Vanfest, at the offer price? Wanting to lower (not slam) my Westy, but undecided on which cost effective route to take. Cheers

sharman said:
Will you be selling these at Vanfest, at the offer price? Wanting to lower (not slam) my Westy, but undecided on which cost effective route to take. Cheers

We won't be trading at Vanfest. There's a few others selling our stuff at the show, but they won't have the springplates as I can't get them plated in time.

Sent messages on here, PM's and mailed via the website a while back following the 'discount for pre orders' post, haven't recieved any kind of communication back, not even 'sod off you are too late'... Bit disapointed really.. :roll:

deanomavro said:
Sent messages on here, PM's and mailed via the website a while back following the 'discount for pre orders' post, haven't recieved any kind of communication back, not even 'sod off you are too late'... Bit disapointed really.. :roll:

how about a phone call, alex's mobile is on the website
http://transporterhaus.de/index.php?option=com_contact&Itemid=3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sometimes the old fashioned way works best for busy people running their own business....not that this should be an excuse :D

Apologies.. new to this forum, and the scene, relatively.. wasn't aware its a small operation and don't know of Alex.. Thanx anyway for main of informative instruction, side order of sarcasm, finished with dessert of slight relent.. lol.. jus thought these mediums of contact were the way to go as thats were I saw the info/advert.. no probs... :D peace.

Sorry not been able to get online much as too much workload at the shop building stuff. Working on the springplates too, and they aint quite ready but it won't be long. I'll be in touch with everyone as soon as they are done. Not being rude we are just very busy working on front beams, slam trailing arms and porsche stuff amongst other things and another mother load of drop spindles.

No probs at all mate, totally understand now, I was enlightened on the gravity of the whole thing yesterday as you can see.. :lol:
Keep it up, looking forward to hearing about your successes..
Ta for reply.

Latest posts