Earlybay 2018 calender......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an idea about 2018 calenders that i would like to share with you all i believe it would keep it intresting throughout each calender month next year.

Ok here goes , i,m sure you have all taken pictures of earlybays over the past few years so create your own calender through vistaprint using your favourite 12 images, you pay for this yourself so no person or club gets left out of pocket with unsold calenders.

Currently you can have a calender made up through Vistaprint using your own 12 photos for between £10 to £20 depending on the size you order.

Then each month using this forum we have a lets see your January 2018 calender picture thread and so on for each month.

Your calender picture could be of a fellow members bus , the key being that you do not show the person that picture until the month comes around , there could be some intresting photos of fellow bus owners lurking in the back ground of the picture just to add the mystery each month.

So over to you , who would be intrested in giving this a whirl.

Cheers Al

I recon it is a great idea if only I am able to remember to submit what's needed when. :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D

Latest posts