EarlyBay Christmas Meet 2014 @ The American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all is it possible just to turn up on Sunday as I still don't know if I'm working or not and I don't want to put my name down and then to disappoint people cheers phil

montypsx said:
Hi all is it possible just to turn up on Sunday as I still don't know if I'm working or not and I don't want to put my name down and then to disappoint people cheers phil
Yep, no worries. The main purpose of the list is to gauge numbers in order to let the diner guys and gals know how many folk are going to descend.

Hope to see you there :)

1. gvee
2. 68_early_bay +3
3. Ozziedog.
4. RichardAlexander
5. Tintop
6. Uswesty
7. Gwar72
8. bluenose
9. StuF
10. Scottie
11. 67panel
12. Rephil
13. Neilnicky

I`m so really very very very sorry everybody, got a bit of bad news and I`m afraid Mrs Ozziedog is coming as well :shock: :shock: :shock:
So if anyone needs any warts removing or spells cast or curses removed etc etc etc, she will be trading off of her broomstick parked adjacent to my bus on Sunday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Top tip is don`t look her straight in the eye :shock: :lol: ;) :lol: :shock:

ozziedog said:
I`m so really very very very sorry everybody, got a bit of bad news and I`m afraid Mrs Ozziedog is coming as well :shock: :shock: :shock:
So if anyone needs any warts removing or spells cast or curses removed etc etc etc, she will be trading off of her broomstick parked adjacent to my bus on Sunday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Top tip is don`t look her straight in the eye :shock: :lol: ;) :lol: :shock:

Was toying with the idea of popping down with George again but I think this has put me off - someone who is in a relationship with the OZ - I do not want to meet............ :evil:

See you there Andy, you know you got to go because George never knows if he`s gonna need a push :shock: :lol: :shock:
See you all there tomorrow :p :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Remember,,,,,,,,, NO EYE CONTACT!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs Ozziedog actually exists?!

Just dropped my bus off to have the carbs balanced, so have no fear Andy! Just wrap up f**king warm!

Frozen inside and out this morning!

Kitchen Roll George, works a treat :p Keep mopping up the moisture in the bus and throw the damp towels away, gradually reduces excess moisture in the van. Try not to drive with the windows open when it`s cold or damp as more moisture gets in. Also try not breathing as that has a large moisture impact :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Scooby Snax :shock: :mrgreen:

gvee said:
Mrs Ozziedog actually exists?!

Just dropped my bus off to have the carbs balanced, so have no fear Andy! Just wrap up f**king warm!

Frozen inside and out this morning!

Sounds like it will be a fun journey then ;)

Not going to be making this meet now!

Just been called into work! Was about 45 mins from leaving!

Well pissed off :(

Thanks Rich, will have a scooby snax for you too. Say hello to Miss Mollie for me as well. Is this the last thing of the year for us down in the South West Rich ? I can`t wait to get started on stripping him down and taking that roof off (again :shock: ) and starting on phase three hundred and seven of the re build project :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Three S`s then offski :p :p :p

Bad news Stu, would have been great to catch up with you and the girl just before Chrimbo :mrgreen: I hope my Mrs hasn`t frightened you off :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Merry Chrimbo to you and the Gal :mrgreen:

RePhil said:
Oh go on then!

1. gvee
2. 68_early_bay +3
3. Ozziedog.
4. RichardAlexander :D
5. Tintop
6. Uswesty
7. Gwar72
8. bluenose
9. StuF
10. Scottie
11. 67panel
12. Rephil

Rats. I missed this one ,We would have loved to attended in our sweet 68 single cab ( coffee 2 pickup ) if any event needs a bay espresso truck let us know, taking bookings for 2015

Latest posts