EarlyBay Christmas meet @ The American Diner

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m getting hungry just thinking about it and I`ve just had smog for tea eight up as well :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Scoooooobie Snax :p :p :p

ozziedog said:
I`m getting hungry just thinking about it and I`ve just had smog for tea eight up as well :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Scoooooobie Snax :p :p :p

:lol: can't beat a scoobie snack 8)

Also maybe an update on the hand throttle Ozzie :msn4: :lol:

HMM Scoobie snack nice yum yum lol

hope this goes ahead again last year was a bit thin on the ground for busses but previous year was rammed.

perhaps there should be a summer meet here as well?

Looking forward to this once again! It will be my third trip here this year well wort the hour and 45 drive!

If anyone wants the grab the bull by the horns, so to speak, and organise this then please do so.
Unfortunately it isnt convenient for me so Im cant, but I guess its just a case of liasing with the cafe on a mutually agreeable Sunday and then starting a thread on here.
It was Gadgets 'baby' but he was too busy last year and was happy for someone to take it on, so Im sure he wont be offended.

8)

Clem said:
If anyone wants the grab the bull by the horns, so to speak, and organise this then please do so.
Unfortunately it isnt convenient for me so Im cant, but I guess its just a case of liasing with the cafe on a mutually agreeable Sunday and then starting a thread on here.
It was Gadgets 'baby' but he was too busy last year and was happy for someone to take it on, so Im sure he wont be offended.

8)

As with Clem if its the first weekend in December I'm already busy this year so cant attend or do the organising, might be worth someone whose prepared to pick up the reins to drop Gadget a PM and double check hes not got it in hand already, if not then the american diner has a website with an email address and they are very friendly so over to you guys :)

Got a reply from Jeff:

it is not a problem atall its normaly the first sunday but any sunday is ok at the moment
all we need is the date
numbers we could do with a week beforehand
we can also open for you earlier this year if it helps ,we normally open at 12 noon but we could do 10 am or 11am if that helps also

Sunday 7th would be the "normal" date but it looks like we have free reign at this stage.

Opinions?

P.S. can someone get in touch with Dean. I don't think he really uses the forum any more and I don't really get on FB?

Honestly - call it on the 7th and crack on :) Ask too many people and you'll get too many opinions! :lol:

7th it is.

New thread started here: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62586" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If anyone else wants to organise anything then please do. I am stupidly disorganised! I just thought I'd get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts