Earlybay.com sticker??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all

Good news I heard from them yesterday and got the below reply.

Computer working now. Machine now working. Got a facebook page where people can see photos and message me for prices. Will be adding more. So on facebook its Ubercool Graphics

When you get a minute look on there facebook page and from what I understand they are now taking order.

Cheers

Simon

Hi everyone. Ubercool Graphics is now back in production after a lot of tech and personal problems. Some photos have been added to their page on facebook. But any enquiries and orders can be made by e mailing [email protected]

Received my custom sticker on Friday, a couple of days after ordering it. Really pleased with the sticker and excellent service given, will definately use again. Cheers ubercoolgraphics :)

Also got my stickers in. Easy email chat and very helpful. Just waiting for IBAN numbers to pay for them! (should say enough)

Thanks!

Stickers sorted thanks to ubercool graphics [WHITE SMILING FACE]
asy4y7yn.jpg

Just like to say a big thank you to everyone for liking the Ubercool Graphics page on facebook. I will soon be adding more photos

Latest posts