Earlybay mini camping weekend at Stiffkey, Norfolk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graham L

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Hightop Panel
Well to try and salvage something from the Easter weekend a few of us got together in North Norfolk (the weather forecast was good for the area) and met up on Saturday lunchtime and headed back today.

I think a good weekend was had by all with a 'wade' to the beach at Stiffkey on the Saturday afternoon, (my family didn't take any wellies :roll: :roll: ) and then the usual drinking but it was cold. Sunday a trip to the nearby Wells by the Sea and a game of football on the beech, mini trainride into town and then a good meal afterwards at the Red Lion in Stiffkey, following by more drinking back at the site and an open fire with the who could 'collect the most wood' game :lol: :lol:

We went in Arnie (6 of us) with the westy trailer on the back and apart from a little hesitant starting when hot ran like a dream considering he was 6 up and towing a trailer and did over 300 miles, one minor hiccup on the way home when the dodgy fuel gauge played its part again but this time I had some fuel with me so 5 minutes on the roadside and we were back on our way again.

Thanks to Matt & Lisa for sorting the campside and the pub, great weekend and roll on the next EB camping which for me is likely to be Big Bang.

A few photos
L1030170-1.jpg

L1030173-1.jpg

L1030172-1.jpg

L1030174-1.jpg

L1030175-1.jpg

L1030181-1.jpg

L1030183-1.jpg

mmmm, photobucket seems to have loaded smaller images than normal will reload new ones later!!

well jealous thats me ole stomping ground...glad you all enjoyed north norfolk..the wash is a beautiful place and loads of dubs thereaboots ;)

Thanks to Matt & Lisa for sorting the campside and the pub, great weekend

No worries, thanks to all that made it. For once I had the shortest drive....only 20 miles away :D

It all started Friday for us, with Karle and Alice staying over for just a couple of drinks :lol:

SAM_0214.jpg

Then a little bit of food and drink at Stiffkey Red Lion

SAM_0216.jpg

Then back to the campsite for more food and drink....I was so glad of the fire

SAM_0223.jpg

SAM_0218.jpg

Somes photos that Adam (Grahams Son) wanted

SAM_0219.jpg

SAM_0220.jpg

Couldn't leave North Norfolk without a cheeky half :D

SAM_0233.jpg

SAM_0235.jpg

Thanks again for coming down and im glad you all back back safe and sound :D

Matt Maz said:
It all started Friday for us, with Karle and Alice staying over for just a couple of drinks :lol:

'A couple of drinks' yeh right, I've been to your house!. Lots of hospitality and a lovely but large Doberman mean no one leaves too soon!!!!
Hope you all had a good weekend (whilst I was at work!!!) was glad to get in on the job at the last minute, zero hours compared to 31 hrs chargeable is a bit different!
See all you lovely people soon, 'Bus Types' anyone? May well not get to Big Bang, got major dental surgery (again) on the Thursday so unlikely to feel like camping that weekend.

Great weekend with great people. Stanford hall is our next see you all soon. :D

Yet again.....Gutted.....But I'm glad you all made the most of the weekend.

My Bro and his family came to sunny Newport and got very drunk, we even went to Tredegar House to look in disgust at all of the groundsmen.

Hope to see some of you at Bustypes.

Jon

Full size pictures now available :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a great camp, thanks to all for arranging everything, we really MUST do it again and get some more of the gang along.

How come I don't remember the photo in the pub being taken?? Oh well I look happy :oops: :lol:

Can't wait 'til next time!

Latest posts