Earlybay Stickers in the USA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure if you send Uber Cool on here a PM he is our sticker man , he will make a sticker to what ever colours you want mate 8)

Did you get sorted with your sticker, sent a fw to the USA, postage not too expensive.

canterburyfour said:
Is there anyone in the States that sells these stickers?

where abouts are you you cheap skate...... :lol:

ib bus is over here at vanfest he may be able to take one back for you if he meets up with uber at the show

Hey Caleb, welcome over from the Samba. If someone posts the artwork, I'll see if I can have them recreated. I imagine I can for under five bucks.

I'm coming out to Dana Point , Socal, in just over 2 weeks. So I could take some out and either leave with my friend to 'sell' on or distribute an exact amount whilst there.......

Uber which is easier? for you

*General Comment*

I have a very good friend in Orange CA who would happily distribute these for the US market - they'd be done in batches to save time ie every 14 or so days post a load out......

so whoever looks after the stickers happy to do this please pm me??

Darren

yes, we have swapped a few pm's dont have a problem with this, anything to spread the EB name around. :lol:

Ubercool, any chance of getting some 'my other ride (car) is an earlybay' with the logo on it?

Or some 'Always early, never late' with the logo on?

'spoke' to my mate on email , he said that internal postage is around 50c, but in principle he's up for it....need to sort the logistics out of course.

He wanted to know roughly the numbers guess that may be tricky?

Tezzah said:
Ubercool, any chance of getting some 'my other ride (car) is an earlybay' with the logo on it?

bloody hell terry, you've got an early bay hidden somewhere? i thought you only had a crossdresser :msn4:

Tezzah said:

Or some 'Always early, never late' with the logo on?

Or better still 'Not early and Not late'

:lol:

I'm in for one or two stickers!

I know a local VW person who is the vinyl sticker/ sign business if all of the other leads fall through for getting these made stateside.

Latest posts