Earlybay Stickers in the USA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Just seen that your the sticker man...

Can I have a couple of stickers please.

What colours are available?

Thanks

Peter

Nope never happened ? had a mate lined up in the US to distribute but just didn't get off the ground _ I may yet buy a load send out to him and then let him sell them on.....we have a rolling fund between us anyway paying for parts and stuff.......

Could I ask in 'group buy' tradition that the EB members that live on US soil that want one add their names to a list on this thread, the cost is likely to be around $5-$6 posted...exact cost to be posted on here- we have to account for envelopes, postage and possibly paypal fees.....

cheers

I'll start

fastwagens x1 ???
Brian Watts x1 [a gift from me 8) ]

I think the only problem with this is trying to avoid the cost of postage from uk to USA one sticker at a time. Actually even that isnt that bad. However if someone want to buy a few off me and send to others in US and save on postage im fine with this too.

just checked postage cost to US for 1 sticker is £1.65 or would be £3.40 for upto 4 stickers. £6 for 8 stickers, its a sliding scale, but not that great for a bulk buy, then someone got the hassle of sending around and collect payments etc. :roll:

equally i'm happy to send the artwork to someone in the US and have them made over there and distributed locally in the US. its all about spreading the forum anme, so anything to promote the forum would be great.

uber cool said:
I think the only problem with this is trying to avoid the cost of postage from uk to USA one sticker at a time. Actually even that isnt that bad. However if someone want to buy a few off me and send to others in US and save on postage im fine with this too.

just checked postage cost to US for 1 sticker is £1.65 or would be £3.40 for upto 4 stickers. £6 for 8 stickers, its a sliding scale, but not that great for a bulk buy, then someone got the hassle of sending around and collect payments etc. :roll:

equally i'm happy to send the artwork to someone in the US and have them made over there and distributed locally in the US. its all about spreading the forum anme, so anything to promote the forum would be great.

sorry I have been busy doing other stuff and only just noticed this reminder - I'll get back on this I'll PM you Uber - we'll have some stateside in around 2weeks.

:oops: personal sh*t got in the way, won't happen again :lol:

Araon said:
ib bus had some for sale in the states

I have about 5 left of this kind.
Send me a PM if you want one.

belts474.jpg

belts472.jpg

Be careful what you wish for. Getting the EB name out there and you may have some of the serious, unhappy twats around here takin` all the fun out of this. We will know when we see the reply" Do a search". Or" read the wiring diagram." :( :( :( :( :( :( But I still want some stickers. Who wants to trade? I have Vintage VW club of America, Central coast chapter stickers. Its not for busses only but it is a nice sticker. I can post a picture if you need. Let me know. I have 4 right now.

Hey Charlie B, if we get stuff like that on here, we just tend to ignore the posts like that and try and just do what we do and they can carry on with their stuff. They seem to get bored or maybe just mellow a bit. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen:

Latest posts