Earlybay Stickers in the USA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie Bubbles said:
.........But I still want some stickers. Who wants to trade? I have Vintage VW club of America, Central coast chapter stickers. Its not for busses only but it is a nice sticker. I can post a picture if you need. Let me know. I have 4 right now.

That sounds like a cool sticker , If you like the oval design above I'll even trade you for one.
My email is [email protected] or you can PM me here with your info.

Hey Kim, I think you need a Vintage Volkswagen of America Central Coast chapter sticker on your bus too. :?:

Charlie Bubbles said:
Hey Kim, I think you need a Vintage Volkswagen of America Central Coast chapter sticker on your bus too. :?:

Ok, how do I get one? :D Ok, maybe 2 or 3. LOL I have a couple more VW's I do stickers on too! :D

Whatchu got to trade? I have only one car that I put stickers on. If you guys make it south to SLO for one of our events you could get some from Brian O.. So... Whatchu got? :D

Charlie Bubbles said:
Hola Juan, Muchas gracias. My camper is now sporting an Early Bay sticker.:party0009:

Pictures or it didn't happen :msn4: :mrgreen:

Muchas gracias to you too , I now need to find me a bus to place the nice sticker you sent me.

You can put that sticker on a bug too. Or if you must a Vanagon. It is a nice inside sticker too... Eh? Ill get a pic here soon.

Charlie Bubbles said:
You can put that sticker on a bug too. Or if you must a Vanagon. It is a nice inside sticker too... Eh? Ill get a pic here soon.

Don't have a bug and I would never put that on a watercooled ride , sticker is too cool for it 8) , but there is a bus in the horizon so it will have a home soon , thanks again.

Ok Juan, here it is . So you know it happened. Thanks
SingleCab017.jpg

Latest posts