EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
camperbus.jpg

Not a feature I know but it's a picture of Kermit none the less.
Nov edition issue 62 Volkswagen camper and commercial Dub-vacation report.

Does anybody have the latest VW Camper and Commercial magazine. If you do can you post the "Safare in the USA" feature please. Its the great trip that Vaughan (on this site) and his family took last December in a 69 westy. The magazine won't be on this side of the pond for a bit yet and I would love to see the article.

Great write up on steve aka wensbry's sweet og westy in this months vw camper and commercial

8) 8)

61 stu said:

My lad Charlie in the latest Ultra VW :)

Awesome, bet he's well chuffed. My son took my mag to "show and tell" when my van was in readers rides, love it when they share our enthusiasm. :D

marco said:
Awesome, bet he's well chuffed. My son took my mag to "show and tell" when my van was in readers rides, love it when they share our enthusiasm. :D

8)

Been into dubs for over 20yrs, the fact my lad now shares the passion too means I get to enjoy it on a whole new level, good times :)

Han just showed me that on face book stu, bet charlie was well chuffed with that!
also saw you snake killing! :lol:

krusty said:
Han just showed me that on face book stu, bet charlie was well chuffed with that!
also saw you snake killing! :lol:

he was super chuffed, yeah deleted the photo on fb I was getting agro from it, cant be arsed with that :lol:

the same as mine jurgen
http://s782.photobucket.com/user/riptarzan/slideshow/jurgen%20test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bert

Latest posts