EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Earlybay was used to create the new tax disc holder that was sent out with all Volksworld mags this month, I am well chuffed as didn't know about it till the excess ones showed up here.

Nice to see Foz's van in this months Camper and Bus .. Sorta makes up for last years missed Ninove trip Steve!

Nice feature :D

toffo24 said:
Nice to see Foz's van in this months Camper and Bus .. Sorta makes up for last years missed Ninove trip Steve!

Nice feature :D

Cheers fella!
I knew it was to be featured on yhis months magazine, but to make front cover feature pic is just the icing on the cake for me personally. Totally chuffed!
Kind of does make up for all the stress and hassle I went through to get her looking this way!

As a sidenote, a bit of insight on the pic with the guy on the bike riding past admiring the bus??.... that was a totally random shot as we were having a 10 min break from shooting, sat on the back of the photographers car chatting, he literally just picked up his camera on the hop and took the snap as the guy rode past :lol:

aga8umyb.jpg

My personal favourite of the whole shoot! :mrgreen:

I have been promised the entire shoot portfolio once the magazine has been on general sale. I'll post them on my build thread no doubt in the near future.

From this.......
dujumaqe.jpg

To this....
pequzere.jpg

-------------------------------

Own a Bay?.....Feel the love!!

Here are a few pictures of our photo shoot that didn't make this months C&C, I will upload some more to our resto thread

Enjoy!

Seems like there is plenty of experience here in being featured in magazines. I am just finishing up a 71 bay and would like to send it into a few magazines. I didnt know what the best way would be to go about it. Do any of you have any advice on getting featured? I am 16 and have been working on this bus for roughly 2 years. It is mouse grey on bottom and cream white on top and bumpers, it also has been lowered about 6in from stock ride height (drop spindles, narrowed beam, beam adjusters and two clicks in the rear).

Thank you for your help!

Collin

CollinVW32 said:
Seems like there is plenty of experience here in being featured in magazines. I am just finishing up a 71 bay and would like to send it into a few magazines. I didnt know what the best way would be to go about it. Do any of you have any advice on getting featured? I am 16 and have been working on this bus for roughly 2 years. It is mouse grey on bottom and cream white on top and bumpers, it also has been lowered about 6in from stock ride height (drop spindles, narrowed beam, beam adjusters and two clicks in the rear).

Thank you for your help!

Collin

Yes - email me at [email protected] - I'd love to see your Bus (and I edit 3 Bus mags).

Cheers

james

retro.james said:
CollinVW32 said:

Thank you for your help!

Collin

Yes - email me at [email protected] - I'd love to see your Bus (and as I edit 3 VW mags I'm pretty well placed to help).

Cheers

james

Awesome! I'll get some pics emailed tonight. Here is a link to the samba of the build

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=513427&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=4e530f8a1e4ef7b5fe7df9fbde6a1dbb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts