EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Post your sightings here, including news on any forthcoming articles in the press....

Hi
still in shock our early bay got a piccie in a magazine, Camper and Commercial magazine which was brought at vanfest by our mates we could not believe GOOSE has his 3 mins of fame. Our van has been painted with a lace effect paint job since that picture , home done for fun untill he goes in for a paint job next year. has anyone got a good site to see pictures from vanfest sept 2007 as we had a trade stand a missed loads.

Vanfest was the best and weather fantastic we can not wait for next show.
well done for the early bays line up it was brilliant, sorry we could not join
in.

ONE LIFE LIVE IT

Well its earlybay-orama in this month's Camper and Bus.
The calendar is in there, I'm on page 65, Monkeyspinner is in there twice and there's a few other good ones too :D

EgoTrippin' said:
Well its earlybay-orama in this month's Camper and Bus.

Aint that the truth! Nice project van for James, too 8)

Not an early, but Im loving Steve Morriss' (junglemod on here?) late Westy thats in Ultra this month too, theres something about those Champagne edition vans I loike.

VW Camper and Bus (ok, it was a couple issues ago)...

readersrides.jpg

There's a good few EBs in this months Volksworld, and I think it's Monkeyspinner's bus on the cover. 8)

Off on a tangent slightly...

There was a cool beige n white bay (with flowers ghosted into the roof) in the October 06 edition of Volksworld Bus & Camper.

Anybody know who's bus this was? Are they on EB? Was the bus featured in any other mags?

Volksworld this month :

Monkeyspinner on front cover

Marvin`s? ( I Think )on P29 @ VW Action

Nice white Deluxe maybe someone off here on P30 with the quote
"These Lowlight Bay Windows seem to be the new big thing " 8)

Alex`s Rusty PV on P40 @ VWNW`07

Also a Westy with Deluxe trim Red Reg TNB 981 j P41

Dubberdaz ' Veedubbin P62 ( I may be wrong looks familiar tho )

AND on P49 T2d Open day is Ash`s old Ratty Narrow bus and quote saying " It seems everyone is getting in on the Lowlight Bay tip now !

Speaking of Volksworld ,,,, Mr Earlybay any chance of sorting a B I G line up at their show next year PLEASE :wink:

Grazy said:
Volksworld this month :

Monkeyspinner on front cover

Marvin`s? ( I Think )on P29 @ VW Action

Nice white Deluxe maybe someone off here on P30 with the quote
"These Lowlight Bay Windows seem to be the new big thing " 8)

Alex`s Rusty PV on P40 @ VWNW`07

Also a Westy with Deluxe trim Red Reg TNB 981 j P41

Dubberdaz ' Veedubbin P62 ( I may be wrong looks familiar tho )

AND on P49 T2d Open day is Ash`s old Ratty Narrow bus and quote saying " It seems everyone is getting in on the Lowlight Bay tip now !

Speaking of Volksworld ,,,, Mr Earlybay any chance of sorting a B I G line up at their show next year PLEASE :wink:

Correct 8)

Grazy said:

I read that too, made me chuckle 8)

I think there is a mention on our 68 baywindow (fry) in this months camper and bus .
anyone confirm this?
waiting for my copy, mum sent it today :D

ps will def be coming to volksworld show, would be great to meet up there.
steve

Rikki has put a nice paragraph about our Brighton Breeze line-up in his page of the new Volksworld. Thanks Rikki :) We'll get a bigger line-up next year for you :wink:
We are also the featured website on the news pages :)

Latest posts