Earlybayless

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbo

Reaction score
Well, for the first time in as long as I can remember, there's not gonna be an earlybay in our household anymore. :( Just took a deposit on my panel van, so it should be off to pastures new next week. I also sold my Vespa just an hour before. :cry:

So am I still welcome here?! We've got another project bus, it's just not a bay (but don't worry it's not a split :wink: ).

Thinks you can stay Jabbo - would be a bit more empty on here without friendly peeps like yourself :wink:

T2-Nate said:
... If you show us some pics we'll consider letting you stay...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'll have you know I'm not that kind of boy ya dirty perv! :lol:

Araon said:
So what you gone for this time?

Still VW?

Yes and no. I got two vehicles out of the money, and a couple of grand spare to play with. :D

First up is the new camper which Nic chose - a 77 Dodge Commer;
7c81_1.JPG

And for me, I went back to my first love, Type 3s, with this 66 Notch;
2495_1.JPG

No doubt knowing me though it won't be long before another bay comes my way. :mrgreen:

Ahhh you got a Commer! Nice one - my mate runs the Commer van forum - check it out.

http://www.commervanfan.co.uk/

Nice bunch on there. :wink:

Nic's already been and signed up to the forum. :mrgreen:

As for the work, it's way less than Nic's bay was, so it should be pretty easy to sort.

I wondered who bought that notch :wink: ace comma dood :mrgreen:

Dude you are still welcome here , Does this mean you no longer want them wheels :shock:

I'll still take them G. I always like to have some 5x205s to roll projects around on. :D

Airtime said:
As long as you're going to slam the commer (has that ever been done before?), you're still welcome I reckon. :wink:

The notch is ace! 8)

Yeah, i know someone that's slammed a Commer, but it's a pain in the a$$. You need to flip the rear axle, notch the chassis, and cut a hole in the floor to give it a decent drop. The fronts are easy to lower though, and it's already got that 'narrowed beam' look. :mrgreen: .

Latest posts