EB Line Up at Stanford Hall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I only have line-up passes, these arent free entry passes or camping passes, just access to the display areas. We have to use a seperate entrance as detailed on the pass. Not the general public entrance.

However, If when you arrive in the area you see the SSVC convoy, please dont follow them, as they will be using a seperate entrance as they are having a special area this year for theyre 25th anniversary.

I will post list of passes issued later, but Im getting confused between 'real' names and 'user' names :oops:

My SAE will be in the post this afternoon.

Let's just hope the postal service (and my van) doesn't let us down :lol:

OK, we had 10 passes allocated
Ive now sent 6 out to

Big Sid
baron
sam bug eyed designs
dp
Xanadu
stuartx7

Ive arranged to give passes at Santa Pod to

Ego Trippin'
GrahamL

Im awaiting an envelope from

Tofufi
which leaves 1 for me.

So Im afraid thats it now. I have someone on standby who wants to join us, so if anyone suspects they cant come PLEASE let me know.

This is our first year at SH, all going well we'll be back again with a larger allocation of passes. At the moment we are serving our 'scene' apprenteship!

Cheers, Mike

hello every on long time since i have been online but i now have a new laptop so u will be seeing lot more of me. i'm going to stanford this year as normal if u have a spare place on the line up i would be more then happy to take part if not i will defo come and have a look.

Clem said:
This is our first year at SH, all going well we'll be back again with a larger allocation of passes. At the moment we are serving our 'scene' apprenteship!
nkotb innit?!

nkotb01.jpg

hangin tough

:mrgreen:

All passes have been sent and Im afraid all spaces are now taken. :(
Anyone who cant make it, please let me know asap to try and get the standby guys in.

Right, all we need now is a dry weekend! :)

Fingers crossed for good weather 8)

Can we have preview pics of the vehicles so we all know who owns what?

The weather seems to be getting better, its my first show of the year and I can't wait :D

I just hope I can get my windscreen fitted :shock:

well this is my van :mrgreen:
van-web.jpg

mmm, stickers...
moon-web.jpg

rear-web.jpg

weathers looking good, just got these pesky showers to get out the way first

Very nice van Baron 8)

Erm. This is mine.

CIMG7603.jpg

But this is it 15 months ago...

CIMG6058.jpg

CIMG6092.jpg

New tintop roof (Used to be a Dormobile poptop) and front panel, rear corner etc later..

So I think it is a slight improvement. Very much a work in progress though. Still, it is my daily driver at the same time. 8)

Can't wait to meet a few more earlybay people 8)

And here's mine on the right

DSC_0061.jpg

Clem, got the pass today so thanks for sending it through,

8)

Can anyone confirm is point 'A' on here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=52.411425,-1.140175&daddr=Stanford+Hall,+Lutterworth,+Leicestershire&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=12&sll=52.43151,-1.18059&sspn=0.093779,0.32135&ie=UTF8&ll=52.409815,-1.134253&spn=0.005864,0.020084&t=h&z=16

the entrance we need to go in?

Ta :)

Tofufi said:
8)

Can anyone confirm is point 'A' on here:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 4&t=h&z=16

the entrance we need to go in?

Ta :)

Looks like the right one to me.

Here's mine (not a great picture, but the only one I've got access to at the minute):

427617267876.jpg

... and thanks for the pass Clem - got it the other day.

Latest posts