EB Line up @ Dubs at the Park 18th May

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not got a spot sorted as such - Brighton cruise are aiming to be waiting in the queue to get in when the show opens, so we'll bag the best spot we can :)

Worth contacting the organisers and seeing if a spot can be bagged. The year before last the sun was out and the place was rammed, and organising on the cuff in that scenario would be difficult. I recall marshhalling being done by cadets who may not know an Early Bay from a Trekker!
All being well (sunny), Ill be there, but as Ive done a show every weekend this month, Im desperatly trying not to drive to limit financial ruin by fuel pump, so Ill be there as a passenger in whatever Wally drives ...... could be the Early, or may be the Split. :?
Deffo wont be there in the rain this year though .....

Now been in touch with Paul 'Durk' Cownly of DATP. He says:

"The side field is where the campers etc are going and I can get you a spot there next to some volksworld winner splits, make sure when you all arrive you say you are on the early bay display area"

Hi!

Now that i have fixed the miss fire, myself and my girlfriend will be coming over from Northampton.

Is there any meet up for people in my direction? :D

Failing that, i guess i will just see you there......

I can bring x4 wide 5 steelies, tyres and hub caps for £50 if anyone is interested???

Alistair

All set for tomorrow. Both vans cleaned (somewhat) Leaving Oxford area at 9:30 with at least 3 vans in convoy. See y'all there. Don't forget to tell the marshals you're in the EB Display.

I'm hoping the rain has cleaned mine today :wink:

Otherwise I'm out with the bucket of water at 8am :shock:

Latest posts