• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eberspacher, Delux grills, Dormobile sink, Wheels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steamo

Reaction score
Few bits for sale that I'm not going to use.

Eberspacher heater from a bay (petrol), I paid strong money for this a few years ago with the full intention of installing it but I ended up putting a watercooled motor in the bus and the radiatior is fitted where this should go. I did find a full workshop manual online so I'd think its still available somewhere out there. I bought it complete with wiring loom, relay, switch and vents etc (see pics) but never got into it enough to find out for sure if any things missing. £75.
2012-10-07+15.20.05.jpg

2012-10-07+15.22.35.jpg

2012-10-07+15.20.44.jpg

2012-10-07+15.20.25.jpg

2012-10-07+15.20.12.jpg

Dormobile sink good condition no cracks. Includes plug (perished but might be good to match up a new one), chain and tap. £40.
DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0120.jpg

Delux grill trims for early bay with small vw stamp visible so assume genuine, came with my van, bit bent/dented in places but will polish and straighten up fine I'm sure. Still got most of the securing tabs but I'd probably stick them on anyways. £40.
2012-10-07+16.04.35.jpg

2012-10-07+16.04.39.jpg

Also got these wheels, tyres are good tread but bit aged - few cracks in sidewall 195 70 15 rear 195 60 15 front. Wheels have small amount of kerbing and could do with a nice clean/polish but look good on.
DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0361.jpg

Prices all open to offers - don't be afraid to tell me if I'm way of the mark as I find it very difficult to price stuff like this. Also could probably post all of this for extra cash. Collection would be from near Derby.

Blimey that was quick, you want it posted or collection? I'll have to find out post cost tomorrow if thats the case.

steamo said:
Blimey that was quick, you want it posted or collection? I'll have to find out post cost tomorrow if thats the case.

posted please steamo.

ta

marcher - cool I'll be in touch tomorrow

gvee - sorry trims provisionally sold you'll be first in line if it falls through. Knew I'd forget something of the ad, open to offers on wheels, I've got my steels on now and they're taking up room. Thinking £120ish.

steamo said:
gvee - sorry trims provisionally sold you'll be first in line if it falls through. Knew I'd forget something of the ad, open to offers on wheels, I've got my steels on now and they're taking up room. Thinking £120ish.
I know I shouldn't be crossing my fingers, but I am :msn4: :lol:

I've forwarded the thread to a friend who might be interested in the wheels :)

Hi there does the heater come with exhaust and couplings etc ??

If so any pictures ?

Marcher - PM'd

Gvee- thanks I'll keep you posted if sale falls through

Stevebay - I think what I have is in the pics but I'll have another look at the unit. Shame if its not complete, I was told it was :(

Grills and heater sold.

Open to offers on sink and wheels. Need the space (well the folks do as its all at their gaff :p )

Latest posts